Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

Go down

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it Empty Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it 10346

30/09/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said on Sunday his country's intention to increase cooperation with Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction and construction and achieve security and stability.

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the latter received this morning, Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi in the context of the meetings of the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, and reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad And the prospects for upgrading them to a level that meets the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples. The two sides also discussed the developments in the Arab region. "

Al-Jaafari stressed that "Iraq seeks to strengthen joint cooperation with Jordan in various fields," noting that "the need for continued exchange of visits between the officials of the two countries because of their significant impact in increasing the volume of coordination and work between the two countries, Reconstruction of Iraqi cities ".

For his part, the Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi reiterated his "support for security and the stability of Iraq" and praised the achievements of the Iraqis in the great victories against the terrorist gangs, "adding that" his country is always seeking to increase the volume of cooperation with Iraq, Reconstruction, construction and investment in Iraq. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13833

Jordan: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq and increase investment in it 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum