Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2" 9/23/18

Go down

3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2" 9/23/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:14 am

3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 10103712

23 September, 2018 22:10

Why You Should Support President Trump

Part 2

The Republic of the United States is a victim of a corporate takeover that took place only about five years after the establishment of the constitutional government. This corporate entity has been controlled by an over ruling Monarchy that has maintained chaos through the constant creation of war and division.

To date, if one made it to the office of the President it was because he supported the overarching agenda of the Monarchal ruler, often referred to in international documents as the Great Dictator, or the King of Kings. President Trump is anomaly. He wasn’t supposed to win.

You may remember that Hillary Clinton was the first candidate ever who didn’t come out and concede the election when it was clear she lost. She and her family didn’t wear red or blue when they finally spoke, again taking a stand against honored patriotic traditions. They wore purple. Wearing purple was a demonstration of their loyalty to the royal elite over the United States of America.

As I live in New York and have close ties to various Police Departments filled with officers who haven’t been corrupted yet, and they often ask me about anomalies they recognize and aren’t sure of the meaning they asked why, after the election would Hillary Clinton be burning her own servers in her back yard. In reality, these were the George Sorros vote rigging servers that had a sudden and absolute crash during the voting process. At the time I didn’t have an answer.

This altered the outcome of the elections, and not long after that President Obama initiated the Executive Order that was recently modified to hold anyone accountable who tampered with US elections via the use of technology that could endanger the most sacred aspect of being an American, the right to, and power of our vote.

It seems as if he may have had some knowledge that the election was tampered with and set orders in place that would allow him to go after said party and change the outcome. But he couldn’t make it known that someone interfered with the election rigging devices they had set in place to rig the election so that Hillary Clinton would win.

There was a plan in place for years to ensure Hillary Clinton would have a clear path to become the first female president at this time. The Order has to change their approach after she was elected to adapt to the known uncontrollable nature of Donald Trump. Although part of the “Elite” he couldn’t have been too deeply entrenched in the ritual side of the Order or he’d just be following directions now instead facing so much criticism and resistance. The Order believes it is their Divine Right to rule humanity and be worshipped as Gods.

President Trump has taken action knowing that the Government has been ruled by “unelected bureaucrats”, who as Paul Ryan said, “make the laws, write the laws and enforce the laws”. Most of us thought that was done by the Congressmen and women we elected. But this was a public statement that should have changed the world. But most of us didn’t even notice it happened.

The Order has always been masterful at telling us that something is happening through our “leaders”. We have generally taken comfort knowing that if they know about it then they have it covered. We go back to our daily grind and assume someone else will handle it. This is part of the great deception.

President Trump isn’t a politician which is easy to recognize by his complete lack of political correctness, which is just elite Illuminati etiquette. It’s the masterful art of doing awful things in private, but discussing them with terms that are polite and don’t alert the slaves to the reality of ones true character. It’s very similar to the way parents spell out words in front of their children when they want to say something but don’t want to alarm the child. Somehow, President Trump wasn’t brainwashed to respect these rules of the Order.

President Trump is surrounded by those loyal to the Order and he still presses forward to expose them. He’s on a mission that does not necessarily end with him having a second term. He is for the people. He is for the country. He’s running a business like a business, but he has a plan to turn it back into a Republic.

Take note of the Executive Orders below and read more about the way they can be used to liberate our country and return our Sovereignty at the link below. I’m not sure if that’s the exact plan but it’s important to consider all angles. Regardless, President Trump has not deviated from his mission and this deserves our support.

Right now, his mission is our mission. And it doesn’t matter what party you’re part of, because you are one of the people.

TANK

3 - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Why you Should Support President Trump, Part 2"   9/23/18 Image1-3

Document #1: Executive Order 13818, signed December 20, 2017. “Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption”

“I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.”

Document #2: Executive Order 13618, signed July 6, 2012 by President Obama. “Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions”

This executive order grants the President absolute control over all U.S. media, including internet tech giants (social media), news networks and news websites. It specifically names:

…communications that support Continuity of Government; Federal, State, local, territorial, and tribal emergency preparedness and response communications; non-military executive branch communications systems; critical infrastructure protection networks; and non-military communications networks, particularly with respect to prioritization and restoration…

Document #3: Executive Order 13825, signed March 1, 2018. “2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States”

…this document essentially establishes the preservation of the government’s right to prosecute crimes of treason and deep state collusion against America, all of which may be prosecuted via military tribunals under existing U.S. law.

This would allow deep state traitors to be arrested by military police and subjected to military trials run by the Pentagon, completely bypassing the corrupt court system which has been deliberately stacked with complicit deep state traitors and “resistance” judges.

SOURCE

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-23-emergency-report-signed-executive-orders-reveal-trump-is-planning-mass-arrests-military-tribunals-for-deep-state-traitors-like-comey-clinton-and-obama.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum