Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Apples" 9/21/18

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Apples" 9/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:08 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Apples"  9/21/18 Yosef_11

“Apples”

It’s always important to compare apples to apples.

Below are listed the ten most valuable currencies on the old western world financial system.

These rates are nothing new, in fact, you can see the current rates for all currencies here:

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrat…/OperationalRates.php

What’s new is that Zimbabwe is restoring their much maligned Zimbabwe Dollar (ZWD).

When then Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa publicly stated the new Zimbabwe Dollar would be backed by the nation’s vast gold and diamond reserves in July 0f 2017, the world took notice.

https://www-herald-co-zw.cdn.ampproject.org/…/gold-re…/amp/…

Now that Mnangagwa has been elected President, everyone in the world is now anticipating his announcement of the ZWD, and especially what rate the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) will post, and more importantly, at what rate will the international finance community will honor.

We understand that new Zimbabwe rate to be hovering around $ 0.20 ZWD compared to $1.00 USD.

Now many think that if a currency rate is lower than the USD, it is worth less.

Not so.

Understand while the USD is still considered the global reserve currency it’s not the most valuable currency, just the comparison benchmark.

Meaning, all currency values are compared against the USD, higher and lower; also understand that if a currency rate less than $ 1.00 USD it is actually more valuable than USD, while any rate greater than $ 1.00 USD means it is less valuable than the global reserve currency.

Make sense? Yes? No?

Well, think of it this way: Less is more, in currencies and in life.

To better explain this truth numerically, below I’ve listed the ten most valuable currencies in direct relationship to USD:

------------------------------

1. Kuwait Dinar (KWD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.30 KWD

$ 1.00 KWD = $ 3.33 USD

2. Bahrain Dinar (BHD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.38 BHD

$ 1.00 BHD = $ 2.65 USD

3. Oman Rial (OMR)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.39 OMR

$ 1.00 OMR = $ 2.60 USD

4. Jordan Dinar (JOD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.71 JOD

$ 1.00 JOD = $ 1.41 USD

5. British Pound (GBP)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.72 GBP

$ 1.00 GBP = $ 1.39 USD

6. European Euro (EUR)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.80 EUR

$ 1.00 EUR = $ 1.24 USD

7. Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.82 KYD

$ 1.00 KYD = $ 1.22 USD

8. United States Dollar (USD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 1.00 USD (global reserve currency)

9. Swiss Franc (CHF)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 1.06 CHF

$ 1.00 CHF = $ 0.94 USD

10. Australian Dollar (AUD)

$ 1.00 USD = $ 1.28 AUD

$ 1.00 AUD = $ 0.78 USD

————————————————

So when the Zimbabwe Dollar is finally re-introduced to the world community (hopefully Wednesday afternoon when President Mnangagwa speaks at the United Nations General Debate), and assuming the world accepts the RBZ's new posted rate, Zimbabwe will overnight have the second most valuable currency in the world at $0.20 ZWD.

That’s incredible, right? Go Wakanda! But but who has the most valuable currency?

Vietnam.

Yup, Vietnam has the highest per square kilometer of gold reserves anywhere in the world (Zimbabwe has the second largest reserves, hence the second highest currency value on the new asset backed quantum financial system).

https://www-herald-co-zw.cdn.ampproject.org/…/zim-boa…/amp/…

Today, the Vietnamese Dong currency stands at the below internationally acceptable rate:

$ 1.00 USD = $ 23,300.00 VND

$ 1.00 VND = $ 0.00004 USD

However, on said new quantum financial system, the coming or new VND rate is listed as follows:

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.04 VND

$ 1.00 VND = $ 25.00 USD

Wait? What? Could the old financial system be that far off? That corrupt? That much of a blatant lie?

Yes.

And if these new rates are indeed true, that’s not just immoral fiscal reporting by the central banking system, it is freaking monetary enslavement. Especially considering what the Vietnamese currency was worth before the 1969 war broke out:

$ 1.00 USD = $ 0.44 VND

$ 1.00 VND = $ 2.22 USD

Again, if you just go by every nation's in ground gold reserves, Vietnam would be number one, and Zimbabwe number two

But Zimbabwe has the higher of the two printed face values on their currencies / bond notes:

VND $ 500,000 versus

ZWD $ 100,000,000,000,000

So the ZWD will redeem for far more than the VND, even though the VND has a much higher currency value.

And that folks, is what is happening in your world today.

Believe, don’t believe. Your call.

But we are ALL living at the end of human financial enslavement, and why it’s important for ALL to pay closer attention to last minute geopolitical GESARA compliance events, which are right now snapping into place day and night, by the hour, seven days a week.

Just ask Theresa May in U.K. with regards to Brexit negotiations. Watch the British Pound go into a free fall if Britain leaves the European Union without a reasonable exit deal.

Prepare for massive consciousness shifts in what is actually understood as true versus what has historically been reported.

The difference between the two will be dangerously stunning to most.

Because what was once considered pure fantasy will soon become everyone’s new reality.

And ALL must deal with the new world reality—equally—ready or not.

Just as once war torn and badly impoverished nations like Vietnam and Zimbabwe—who possess the most valuable rock piles in the world by far—will suddenly be leading the way forward for all races and nations financially.

How do you like them apples, Anglos?

That reality brings its own set of problems that ALL ZWD and VND redeemers will also struggle with if emotionally and spiritually unprepared.

And not just in finance btw… in all areas of human existence because nations of color will suddenly have the most valuable currencies in the world, which will thrust their nations and populations into positions of great, great power without any precedent.

Know that you were loved and trusted enough by the benevolent forces to be told the truth.

What you do with this information is completely on you.

God is with us

Yosef

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum