Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity

Go down

Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity Empty Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:22 am

Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity

Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity 520149212110

Twilight News

5 hours ago

Thirty-nine countries, including 31 in Africa, 7 in Asia and one in the Caribbean (Haiti), are food insecure, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) has confirmed.

A recent report by FAO said that ongoing conflicts and climate-related shocks are currently leading to high levels of acute food insecurity, particularly in South Africa and the Near East, which still need humanitarian assistance.

Long conflicts, extreme events and displacement continued to hinder the access of millions of vulnerable people to food.

The list of 39 countries that require external food assistance includes Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Haiti).

Iraq, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Southern Sudan.

According to the report, FAO's latest forecast for global cereal production this year suggests output fell 2.4 percent year-on-year, the lowest in three years.

FAO is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to eradicate hunger and operates in more than 130 countries.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8001e328-869b-4bfa-bd62-3d4dcff0df6a

Including Iraq, warned 39 countries in the world of food insecurity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum