Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Waiting" 9/20/18

4 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Waiting" 9/20/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 Yosef_11

It’s early Thursday morning, and many are waiting, for what some are totally sure, some not so much, but in truth most to all are just not dealing with this pre-RV drivel.

Heck, to them the RV means a senior camping escape. That reminds me, do we have enough propane to run the Coleman for another two weeks?

And the reason why people have such a deep social apathy is that they live very hard lives, and it is a struggle to get by, and if old Yo can deliver 800# numbers and make life easier for them, great… otherwise leave me the f*%k alone… I have a mortgage to pay, crazy kids to raise and retirement to think about.

And I hate camping!

Look, Yosef I don’t care about saving the world. Let alone serving people of color. Just get me my damn digits and make me rich.

The RV ain’t my thing dude.

Truth is, most to all of these nice people don’t know what is really at stake of with a looming RV ever happening… and those who think they know probably don’t… only those who are perpetually curious, forever students in the divine are still in the education and preparation stage because you cannot be too prepare for planetary transition.

Little thing like that. Era change. Silly me.

Well, I suppose I’m still curious.

Not so much as to the end result, global peace and prosperity is a given for me, but how the NPTB will ultimately roll this 800 pound RV gorilla out after years of heavy examination and advanced hypothesis is to me highly fascinating ... still.

Remember, I had 4 years in private placement trade and 4 more in sovereign bonds before ever getting to these last 4 years of currency / bond notes … so I was looking at the GESARA/GCR/RV puzzle as a Top Down Philanthropist (TDP) long before Zimbabwe bond notes ever came across my desk… and yet I’m right here with all you nice folks… waiting.

Amazing. We are the deplorables to the elite and valued beyond reason by the NPTB. Thank Heavens I’m one of you!

Humbled but appreciative, tired but grateful, awakened but innocent.

However, I do feel like I’ve earned an opportunity to cross over eras from dark to light, and I am ready to pounce on the next thing whenever the blessing does arrive and Zimbabwe quietly demonetizes their bond notes globally to set the world free.

https://www.herald.co.zw/accept-bond-notes-traders-told/

Not a trivial thing—human liberation—I can totally see why nobody pays it any meaningful attention.

It’s just life or death.

Sure it turned into invaluable African mineral assets, Sirius B based Draconian aliens, Eastern European Anglo-Saxon Zionists and the unmerciful end of Democracy, but it sure ain’t boring!

And it matters more than mortal words can explain! So how can you not stare at the RV knowing the true stakes?

That said, let me offer the either or supernatural scenario playing out as we head into the bitter end of September, which concludes a brutal but meticulous ten year planetary transition process.

OK, so on Monday October 1, 2018... the US Federal Government’s budget in will end. And either a new budge let must pass Congress and signed by the President (October 1), or be temporarily extended (December 7) or Trump will shut the government down.

Literally, until all GESARA is completed globally. Didn’t see that one coming did you?

Yup, this budget deadline is a real time BRICS end game hard play because they control Trump and their taking no NATO prisoners.

Let me explain in greater detail as we wait.

There’s a wonderful quote from the movie The Shawshank Redemption between two prisoners … “get busy living, or get busy dying.”

Simple. Self explainable. Absolute. But when it comes to currencies, few see the commonality.

So let me illuminate upon the incredible power, influence and reach of the USD in all world economic affairs —market trades (85%), world currencies (96%, 185 out of 193 countries), and all central bank reserve currency holdings (67%).

Basically, the entire world depends on the USD monetary sustenance.

Even those countries not addicted to the USD have countries around them that are key trading partners who do.

So by default, every nation in the world has been addicted to the USD since 1944. That ended starting in September 2008–exactly one decade ago.

Those who controlled and printed the USD designed dependence this way, to centralize power.

They thought their fiat currency party would never end, even after Nixon was forced to abound the gold standard in 1971.

The cabal devoutly believed that the USD was bullet proof in controlling global monetary affairs and thus regional political policy.

But it didn’t work. In fact, the USD has already been removed as the global reserve currency. Nobody says anything because it would freak people out.

Yet, few believe anyone could completely stop Federal Reserve Bank USD printing presses, literally, and transition the entrenched dark military complex who guards it, flip the fake media empires that report on it, and fire all the pre-programmed diplomats who push it, while corrupt governments and supreme courts are forced into accepting more moral personal changes.

Only then would an environment be created for either, option A) bringing the dollar back down to a realistic economic dynamic (in relationship to all other currencies), or option B) the complete destruction of the USD.

Either get busy living (the right way) or get busy dying (in a violent death).

Know the BRICS Alliance has already completed control over the entire western world’s fate by just controlling the USD.

Simple. Self explainable. Absolute.

And that’s where we are today, if, you are still curious.

Think of the USD as a pulled pin in a live grenade, that will either be put back in because there’s not an obstruction during the economic transition of the old financial system… or the grenade is literally thrown into the western world markets when US treasury bonds are sold off driving investors away from the USD and thus allowing for steady economic disaster to ensue.

Meaning, if there’s another 9/11 style attack… the USD will die on the same day we are hit, while we are redeeming our Zim.

Yet if there’s no obstruction presented by the cabal… the USD lives on unaffected and nobody notices the RV has been released and the world is magically flooded with money, but in macro strategy rhythm.

Simple. Self explainable. Absolute.

Know every country in the world has prepared for either scenario… life or death of the USD… including America.

No joke.

Even a new gold bullion backed, gold leafed currency has been printed and is ready today in bank vaults, while at the same time, Congress has new gold standard bill sitting on Paul Ryan’s desk ready to be voted on by the House of Representatives.

Both anticipate the worst… the death of the USD. But in a benevolent way. Odd. But true.

Vice versa, Fortune 100 corporations have all prepared for a massive holiday season buying spree, ready to hire record numbers of seasonal help… all in anticipation of the best possible outcome… which is the continued life of the USD.

Both options therefore exist equally, and have each been arranged meticulously by the BRICS Alliance for all Americans because the USD effects every and all other countries in the world.

Life or death. Both waiting to be chosen.

For just as electricity runs through a house, if there’s no current (credit) there will be a sudden and continued darkness until it is allowed to return.

The irony here is that if the cabal chooses to attack/death, we will still redeem our Zim (and currencies) and yes reap an incredible head start, but with added responsibilities for disbursing immediate and perhaps dire emergency funding.

But if the cabal chooses peace/life, well, we will be like every other schmuck with lots of credit trying to buy prime real estate and accomplish big projects.

Sad that the death of the USD benefits Zimlandia most, but it does, and does big time.

Now I do believe we will get the peace/life option… some of my associates believe we will get the hard attack/death collapse… both arguments are valid… yet nobody really knows what is coming just that we’re now certain of getting some historic decision at or before midnight Sunday, September 30, 2018.

So RV life is not boring. Human ascension is cool. It only happens every 26,000 years ago:)

Because that folks is what exactly is at stake today, literally the life and/or death of human scarcity or abundance consciousness.

And probably why so few dare pay attention as nobody wants to consider another depression level economic collapse after the hell that went down in 2008 across every western world market and economy.

That was the first time the BRICS turned off our currency (credit). And yes they will again, this time however they now control the White House and can keep it turned off.

Which is kinda of a yugggeee deal.

So I’m more than a little curious as to how that would actually go down this time around, and I want to be riding the tidal wave of mercy wherever it crashes either on bedrock or sand.

I wonder if my preparation will prevail over my fears? How about you?

I want to see if my cosmic surfboard is really pointed in the same direction as God’s Will? Are you?

Look, I’m praying for the peace/life option… IAM... because honestly the alternative, while more beneficial for the early adaptors, is insanely dangerous and the collateral damage goes far beyond my righteous humanitarian edge.

Doom and gloom ain’t my thing, even if it is unavoidable.

Nobody in their right mind would want to deal with another global economic collapse. But those with Zim must at least consider it.

We must be prepared. We just must. That’s why we were chosen.

Because the BRICS Alliance won’t think twice about throwing that USD grenade into the markets after 74 years of fiat Bretton Woods insanity.

Truly, we will be forced to get busy living or dying. There’s no other option. There’s just not. Sobeit. Beitso.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Waiting" 9/20/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:18 pm

And I thought Operation Disclosure was ludicrous!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Waiting"  9/20/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Waiting" 9/20/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:15 am

This chap is completely unhinged and also absolutely full of himself. Typical of the sorts of scammers and idiots who inhabit DinarLand. I assume that they come up with and believe these ludicrous stories because in real life their lives are just ordinary and drab and they feel that - surely - God must have meant for them to be special in some way.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 pm

There will be NO gold-backed currency in our lifetimes.  Simple.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum