Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  9/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 9/19/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  9/19/18 Empty Mountain Goat 9/19/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:52 am

September 19, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

“The central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to deliberate steps, and a stable situation in order not to be exploited in the work of fraud and others.”

More news….

Many of you readers ask how I find the time to research and write all these Newsletters. I will tell you.

It is my way of making a difference and helping people. This is not an easy task and takes times and much effort.

Each and every one of you too can make a difference. It is up to you to act. You can complain and complain now but will complain much more later if society continues to move in the direction it is heading, that to social communism. There is nothing good about social communism. AT first you may feel all the FREE government stuff is nice, but later you will have to give up your freedom to get it. It has been proven already not to work. Why do so many come to the US and are amazed at the economy? You are being sold a deception by these high ranking political figures in your government who want to socialize healthcare, medicine and the economy. Heck, they already gave away the financial sector to the corrupt bankers. What next?

But it all can be stopped. There is a better way. The current political system in the USA is at jeopardy like no time in the history of the US. Just listen to your news. Even the fact that we all know the news media is lying outright most of the time- who is stopping it? Has it gotten so out of control people are actually buying into it? Coming out of the 2016 US elections, have you ever seen a losing political party make up such lies, slant the truth and create deceptions and distractions against a newly elected president?

Comparing the US situation to Iraq, we see many compelling, alarming similarities. We know that Nori al-Maliki and his Iranian goons, are desperately trying to save their own asses by all this recent vote recount turmoil and bipartisanship in their 2018 Iraqi election process. This is their distractions from the real issues, that of cleaning up the corruption.

So too in the US, the deep state, ultra-liberal democrats are doing the same. They must try to discredit the president since when you are being exposed for past crimes all you can do, when cornered, is fight back. Did you really think they were going to lay down and simply die? But it is not that simple.

This crisis I am talking about is the control of the US government by illegitimate sources (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc) to such an extent for the last two decades that even when a good hearted president comes into office with very good intentions of making a difference, he can’t operate due to the controlling forces of these people in power behind the scenes.

These are the people who never get elected and stay in power during each administration after administration in some capacity, yet they never get elected. Many jump on that democratic band wagon and say the Trumpers must be bad since look at all the people getting fired around his administration. Here is a good explanation of just who the deep state really is why they are so dangerous to the democracy –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bcIKaqA_no

see also my FACEBOOK NOTE called

Is there also a double standard for Nori al-Maliki in Iraq? When will this come to a end?

I will tell you now this is due to these main reasons:

1) that they are corrupt and where corrupt way before Trump took office;

2) this firing and exposing the corruption is way overdue;

3) this firing and exposed corruption is a positive reflection on the TRUMP administration since finally someone has the guts enough to take them down, even at the political risk of his own career;

4) in cleaning house maybe the Trump administration can finally, someday get to the point of limiting these obstructionist and can do some real work for the people of the US for a change.

Folks, this is not how democracy works. Why are these people setting national policy and direction?

Just recently we know that ex-secretary of state Jim Kerry went to Iran to undermined the Trump admin foreign diplomatic policies of his administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAKAFTNn0xU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZLtVJ-92Dg

This is unprecedented. Is it even legal? Is this treason? To the best of my knowledge Kerry is NOT even now in any government position to be representing the US in anything. So why is he in Iran again?

You might also want to take a look at my NOTES on the DEEP STATE. Link below:

=68.ARDQQ4N2NgkIvgkMHLH3EQnjWXvnW0byDadUND8MK1wFD9V4JSxaCz7IeTKK6wAeds-b7ApMiWQkgJfH62uoPc1CdC4sU-iaIKo2G5jHAfxvKvgq7jKQt1nal-xPCRVL6iFeAXYBbeBDzHXGrvu4rFufN9HSfh5Yn5n0_hSlPKX4UKFqIa1D&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/who-is-the-deep-state/683931565275572/

What you do today will make a huge difference if you act positively and act now. I am doing my part, are you?

More news…

UPDATE ON THE ELECTION SAGA

So here we are it’s Wednesday already and still Iraq has not “officially” announced all the candidates and voted on the new prime minister. We are told this probably will be the week this will happen. With Amiri dropping out of the race along side Abadi these are good signs that they must have a very strong, neutral candidate in mind. Frankly I don’t care who it is just as long as Iran is left out f the picture and the candidate is not sectarian and abides by all of Sadr Movement conditions, which I totally agree with Sadr and what he is trying to do for his country. Now that is a TRUE patriot.

ERBIL (Reuters) - Shi’ite militia leader Hadi al-Amiri, one of the most powerful figures in Iraq, withdrew his candidacy for prime minister on Tuesday, putting the country one step closer to forming a government after months of political stagnation.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party and the rest of the Kurdish parties and forces hope to go by one decision to Baghdad. And on the news that talks about his candidacy, Mullah Bakhtiar candidacy, saying “candidates are as you know through the media,” expected to decide the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) candidate for the post either on Wednesday or Thursday.

So what comes out on Wednesday ,,,,,, right on time.

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Barham Salih has been nominated as the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)’s sole candidate for the Iraq presidency, a party official has confirmed.

Asos Ali, a member of the PUK leadership council, told Rudaw Salih was selected in a secret ballot, beating two other contenders, Latif Rashif and Mohammed Sabir.

More news….

I have had the opportunity to listen in a few of the conference calls by “Grace with Glory”. This woman is very good speaker and can convince anyone to jump off a bridge if she wanted to.

Her notion of this so called GCR is that it is happening now and has been happening. Really? How many times and for how long must we hear this bullshit? Did I not tell everyone that there is no such thing as a GCR and that currencies could and do devalue and revalue all the time. So what is the big deal here?

The answer is there is NO big deal. So we have yet another one who needs to pump the hype and keep this ridiculous myth of some GCR notion going.

She claims everything is going to crash and it is just a matter of time. Even when the news media claims the economy is doing better than in the last four past decades she still is crying the “sky is falling….the sky is falling…”. Why do they say this?

On both calls she brings only her side of the story and plays news broadcast to support it. But these broadcasts are not fair and are only connected to the exact same rumor control and path of this source of information. Why doesn’t she bring some real journalism to the picture and play the broadcast of the secretary of the treasury reporting to the president on the status of the national finances? Of course, she won’t bring this kind of good news since it is not in line with her intent of claiming the economy is on the verge of collapse. Hey Grace I got to tell you a secret – these same economy collapsing idiots have been around since the internet was set up. They keep pumping their collapse bullshit and are part of the problem and not the solution. Get it? A very large part of any economy is based on pure speculation and if you can control this aspect you can in fact even bring down an otherwise very healthy and robust economy. Get it? So this is pure propaganda. Why not try to turn it around and try to help the economy with a positive attitude instead of all this gloom and doom? So is this what she and many other sources are actually trying to do – crash the economy?

The IMF is attempting to juggle this global financial crisis and “reset” the playing field. This is not an easy task. The IMF even calls it a Global Financial Reset (GFR) themselves in many of their presentations and news media releases. But I know the culprit who twisted the facts and wanted to convince people that there is some GCR process and is meant as a sudden event of revaluing and realigning all the major currencies with a sudden trigger. Then we all hold hands, sign kumbaya and live happily ever after for ever and ever. Folks this is not reality.

We all know by now who this idiot is. It is this guy TNT Tony and his bullshit. He is a pumper of the defunct currencies and scammer taking in thousands each week in donations. Donations for what? This garbage intel? But this is another aggravating topic for another day and don’t worry I will cover it too.

So, Grace is partially correct as she lists out on her last call from Sept 16th a long list of come currencies being effected by the GFR. She claims it’s the GCR is happening right now in front of our faces. I will tell you this is the GFR and not a GCR. Can anyone go to the bank and exchange any of these currencies for a huge profit? NO! So you have to realize this is Grace’s game. Again another one using this dinar investment intel for her own personal gain. Note how she always pumps her DONATION BUTTON. I will tell you it’s easy to set up a forum and a Youtube presentation. Then when they get enough clicks, they qualify for certain paying advertisers. They when the clicks really get high they qualify for yet another level of yet higher paying advertisers. You see, it’s all about these scammers coming up with their nonsense to entice you to their forums and YouTubes. They are making a ton of money pre-RV and you are the gullible people they want to take advantage of. Grace is just another scammer. Get it?

So there is yet another one I want to bring to your attention again. Her name is Becky McGuire. Since she and her minister buddy just got through bashing me again on their calls I wanted to exchange the favor.

But who it the culprit here? She claims to have a GCR Intel Update Call. I am not the one scamming people here.

Yes, she says will be with you to the end….Well Becky I sincerely wish you would end your calls. For over 6 months now she claims the GCR is happening everyday / any day. Oh-but she got sick and tired of all the bullshit of the any day / every day stuff out there and so decided to do her own form of a call. I will say she was correct. Her calls are unique.

She says she knows for a fact this GCR is controlled by the military. Really? She even claimed on one call there were fighters positioned in the sky to support the GCR with security. What the hell is this crap? Like these jet fighters are going to provide us security at the banks when we are walking from our cars in the parking lot into the bank? Am I missing something here? Then there are dozens of calls when she says at the beginning of the call she has some juicy intel for everyone and then later claims there is no real new intel to give and just bypasses this segment of the call again. This goes on for weeks and weeks.

For months she claimed she was sick again and again and has to cut the call short. You know why? Because there is nothing to bring you.

You know why? Because her intel sources are these Nesara / Gesara idiots. Instead of taking my past recommendations on not listening to these idiots, she keeps going on and on and trusting them. She has learned her lesson to but will never admit it. She is too proud of a scammer. This is what they do. Hey, I can lead a horse to water but I can’t make them drink it. Seems she has drunk already from the “pool of nonsense” and has had her full.

So this same idiot Becky now begins collecting donations to help people. Oh th is so nice of her….lol…lol..lol..

Oh – she doesn’t have any viable intel to tell and so now she changes direction. I guess the donations from her phony GCR intel were drying up so she had to do something and change direction. She used the earlier hurricane Ike to justify helping people in Puerto Rico and this must have been very profitable for her. So now she uses this latest hurricane Florence. She is going to be a very rich person. She is a vulture taking advantage of a crisis to suck people for money. Is she really giving this money to help people? Yes, but what she doesn’t tell you (like TNT TONY) is how much they are skimming off the top and putting in the pockets for “administrative purposes”.

Too bad she wasn’t already in this scamming business for Katrina, one of the most devastating hurricanes in the history of the United States, she would be a millionaire by now with all her skimming off the donation pool of money. WOW! What a racket!

Hey maybe we should report her too along with TNT Tony to the IRS. Seems they both neglect to report their donation income. Maybe they can have connecting jail cells and share scamming “secret” intel.

So, if these guys were legit, they would apply for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt status. This way there is full transparency and Mnt Goat and the IRS would simply leave them alone.

What are you waiting for? Seems they don’t want do it. Hey Becky did you tell you IRS employed husband you are scamming people?

You know why these people don’t yet have a 501c3 status? Because they already tried and can’t get it approved due to their past issues. Yes, these people have an existing documented record of ripping people off. Yes, they are documented scammers. Go figure!

Hey maybe Becky can turn herself in to her IRS employed husband to clear the air?

All I can say to everyone is this warning - Be careful who you are listening to and what their true motive is for having their calls.

Please, please keep your money in your pocket. There is no information or intel out that is legitimate or worthy that you have to pay for it. All the RV information is FREE for the taking. I include all the FACTUAL and pertinent articles in my FACEBOOK Pages to help you. I follow-up my, 3 times a week (M-W-F) Newsletters with special NOTES in my NOTES sections to help you.

Folks there is no other information about this event. It is really very simple made out to be very complicate by all these idiot gurus who profit off your ignorance and gullibility. If you are searching for some intel so amazingly different and telling, you are then part of your own problem. You are the reason why these people like Becky, Bruce, Tony and many others prey on you. Get it?

More news…

Many of you readers to my FACEBOOK Page don’t like it when I respond negatively to your foolishness. You are offended when I try to set you straight and help you. I am not going to make it all rosie and polite either. If you are a fool I am going to call you out. Remember my FACEBOOK page is not a forum. Many want to treat it as these other guru intel sites. I guess many just circulate through all the sites looking for some ray of RV hope (hopium) from someone.

Possible 2019 RV?

Many of these other gurus ask where I come up with this possible 2019 RV timeframe. So first let me say I did not give a 2019 timeframe. This is your first mistake as it seems you should have your “selective” hearing checked out or maybe go back to the first grade and learn how to read.

What I did say?

I did say that if this reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, as a result of the project to delete the zeros, does not get moved ahead by mid October 2018 we can expect a long ride that may overlap into 2019. Why do I say this?

Of course I can back up everything I say and I am saying this now for two very important reasons:

1)Just as the CBI director himself just told us in the latest news media press release that there must be certain conditions to exist. Again BIG emphasis on STABILITY. BIG emphasis on the correct ENVIRONMENT;

2) the blast of economic and financial sanctions about to hit Iran in early November and spill over impact into Iraq. You don’t think this will impact the STABILITY of Iraq if the CBI does not RV by then? What RV cool aid have you been drinking? Folks they must face these Iranian terrorist once and for all. This is the only administration bold and brave enough to do what may not be so politically correct but necessary for world peace (and stability).

3)Remember I don’t listen to this foolishness of bank stories or “secret” sources whispering in only my ear …lol..lol..lol.. So go figure why my information is always spot on!

Hey- Mr Guru did you even go read my Sept 17th newsletter? How can you then criticize it? This is my way to communicate so how can you come on and tell everyone I have no justification for what I say then about 2019? Of course, I am assuming you can read? Or maybe you are like TNT Tony and have one of your toothless crack addict moderators read the newsletter and then complain and report back to you? Of course they always hated Mnt Goat anyhow since she challenged their nonsense from day 1.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

NEW SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MOHAMED HALBUSI, THE NEED TO ACCELERATE THE ENACTMENT OF LAWS THAT SUPPORT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND STABILITY OF IRAQ.

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi, THE NEED TO ACCELERATE THE ENACTMENT OF LAWS THAT SUPPORT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND STABILITY OF IRAQ.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, "At the beginning of the meeting, the Prime Minister congratulated Mohamed Halbusi on the occasion of his election as Speaker of the House of Representatives and EXPRESSED HIS WISH THAT THE NEXT PHASE WILL SEE MORE COOPERATION BETWEEN THE EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE AUTHORITIES TO SERVE THE INTERESTS OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE, Mr. Speaker of the House of Representatives TO WORK TO ACCELERATE THE COMPLETION OF LAWS OF PRIORITY THAT SUPPORT THE TREND TOWARDS THE RECONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ AND STABILITY AND PROSPERITY AND ACHIEVE THE ASPIRATIONS OF HIS PEOPLE AND MEET HIS LEGITIMATE DEMANDS.

For his part, Speaker of the House of Representatives stressed "the importance of preserving the national gains achieved by the Iraqi people and its unity and preserving its sovereignty and national wealth." PRESERVING THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF THE REGION AND THE INTERESTS OF ITS PEOPLE. "

(Mnt Goat – okay so here we go again. More proof, yet more evidence of why I keep saying about certain laws that must be in place an implemented prior to any RV for stability reasons. Just because the CBI does not come out and specifically say what these laws are, does not mean they are still not needed…get it? How much more evidence do you want that some laws are still needed. Now which laws keeping popping in the news all the time? Could these possibly be the ones? Just asking.

. Folks this is coming from the newly elected speaker of parliament. I quote – “THE NEED TO ACCELERATE THE ENACTMENT OF LAWS THAT SUPPORT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND STABILITY OF IRAQ”.

Oh – did the CBI governor himself just tell us also in Monday’s press release that he needs STABILITY to go ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”? So what is this needed STABILITY?

That in April the CBI decided to halt the process due to INSTABILY. Oh gee whiz- so what INSTABLITY do you think he was talking about? Wake up all you idiot gurus out there. Alalak was talking about the STABILITY of the financial systems due to corruption. If this running of this entire election process does not tell you there is a plan to rid the country of this corruption and to thus STABILIZE the country to allow the financial reforms to take hold, then I don’t know what is or how I am going to help you understand this any better. Maybe its just me and my military intelligence training and experience in putting FACTS together and seeing the BIG picture. I get it…do you?

This is why I keep saying, that if the Iraqi political environment does not become stable again, by at least mid October, we are going to be in for a longer haul for any RV and it may overflow into 2019. The CBI has targets and if they don’t meet the target they don’t just keep trying over and over again once they past the target. Instead, they set another target into the future and they seem to give it up to 3-4 months or more for the GOI to solve the issues. Couple this with the risk of an entirely new government to form first.

So now they know what must be done. The old government did NOT perform in the past what was needed to help “fully” with the issues the CBI needs resolved.

So what do you think is going to happen with a brand new government? All I can say is Haider al-Abadi better get re-elected as the prime minister as this is our best chance and hope of limiting this time line to the reinstatement.

If a new prime minister has to install all new deputies and ministers we are in for a long wait. Why? This is NOT just a wait due to procedural requirements of the constitution. How can he effectively get anything done without his ministers? Get it? It is a wait because the new prime minister along with the speaker of parliament will have to get this new government off their asses and get this country moving in high gear so these financial reforms can move ahead. In other words there is a paradigm shift that needs to happen.

Is it really that hard for anyone to see this may very well be the case? I swear sometime with this intel news I feel like I am the only one from the planet earth. Are all you gurus really on the same planet?)

IRAQ NEEDS $ 88 BILLION TO REBUILD WAR-AFFECTED PROVINCES

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq needs $ 88 billion to rebuild war-affected provinces against the terrorist organization, the Iraqi Planning Minister Salman Jumaili said Tuesday.

"The housing sector is the most affected by the domination of the housing sector," Jumaili was quoted by Al-Sumeriya News as saying during his participation in the Sixth International Conference on Infrastructure Cooperation held in the South Korean capital.

(Calling) on some areas, explaining that more than 150 thousand housing units suffered damage to total or partial estimated the value and requirements of reconstruction more than 15 billion dollars.

He added that Iraq in accordance with the National Development Plan (2018 - 2022), is scheduled to launch priority projects in the field of infrastructure

To invest $ 5 billion in important investment opportunities in partnership with the local and foreign private sector and plan to develop a successful model of public-private partnerships in the region with investments worth about $ 10 billion over the next five years.

In December 2017, Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi declared victory over Da'ash after three years of fighting.

(Mnt Goat – So what is wrong with this picture? I say good luck with this.

Why has Iraq not yet gotten the funds needed to begin rebuilding already?

It is NOT because the currency has not revalued. Again everything is NOT about the RV.

It is now over 6 months after ISIS was declared defeated and ISIS war over. Oh, but another crisis came up, the elections? The election is a crisis. Must everything be a crisis in Iraq? This is the first point I am making.

Oh – but let us not forget about the 2003 gulf war and its impact on Iraqi cities. Folks much of this mess from this war has not even been cleaned up and reconstructed. So let me say this now – what assurances does any investor have investing millions or billions in Iraq, that there will not be another terrorists war in Iraq (i.e ISIS), thus destroy their investment? Can you see where I am coming from in making this question?

They must physically SECURE Iraq first or these investors are NOT going to invest. Oh- can you say SECURITY? This is my second point.

How do they secure Iraq? (we should all know this by now!)

1. By getting rid of the Iranian militias;

2. Replacing these Iranian militias with Iraqi highly trained soldiers and equipping them for the job (maybe using foreign troops to help in the transition process);

3. Establishing local provincial national guard units (not incorporating these Iranian militias) but real patriotic soldiers and security forces. No thugs and political armies run by corrupt politicians;

4. Cleaning up local corruption in the provinces (real jail time);

5. Applying the law judiciously across all political boundaries to set examples and to shift the paradigm that Iraq seems to be stuck in, one that says that “crime pays” and pays BIG. Yes, let us change that to - it may pay BIG but pay for it in BIG jail time and recovery of all stolen money….lol..lol..lol… . The good news all of these objectives are very doable in a very short period of time, if they really want to do them.)

BAGHDAD: TALKS ABOUT HIS CANDIDACY, MULLAH BAKHTIAR CANDIDACY, SAYING “CANDIDATES ARE AS YOU KNOW THROUGH THE MEDIA,” EXPECTED TO DECIDE THE POLITICAL BUREAU OF THE PATRIOTIC UNION OF KURDISTAN CANDIDATE FOR THE POST EITHER ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.

(Mnt Goat – So we see yet another candidate named as a possibility or a desire for the nomination for prime minister. They are telling us in the next few days they will finally resolve who is going to be the overall nominee for the majority bloc. I think they have already solved the controversy as to who has the majority bloc with that last judicial ruling last week. Remember it? I also think that they are targeting this coming Saturday for the next meeting of the 4th parliament session and to have this ready for this time. So we could see this happen very quickly and be resolved this weekend.)

The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Mullah Bakhtiar on Tuesday nominated by his party for the post of President of the Republic, WHILE SET THE NEXT TWO DAYS TO RESOLVE THE FINAL CANDIDATE FOR THAT POSITION, subject to the nomination of the Secretary-General of the Coalition for Democracy and Justice Barham Saleh for the same post the return of the latter to the ranks of the First Party .

“ALMOST THE PROBLEMS THAT HINDER THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED,” Mullah Bakhtiar told a joint news conference with US President’s envoy to the International Alliance Against the Arresting Organization in Iraq and Syria today in Sulaimaniya after a meeting at the headquarters of the party’s political bureau. The position of the Kurds of that. “

He stressed that the National Union has discussions with his ally, the first democratic Kurdistan on the post of President of the Republic and the formation of the government, “stressing the need to unite the Kurdish row in this area.

“We and the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the rest of the Kurdish parties and forces hope to go by one decision to Baghdad.”

And on the news that talks about his candidacy, Mullah Bakhtiar candidacy, saying “candidates are as you know through the media,” expected to decide the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan candidate for the post either on Wednesday or Thursday.

On the candidacy of Barham Salih, Mullah Bakhtiar said that “at any time returned Barham Saleh to the ranks of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan will be a candidate for prime minster.

(Mnt Goat – you must remember what read already in the news. Last week that sources confirmed that the Kurdish parties and the coalition of Iraqi forces had gathered hours before their approval to nominate 'Abdul Mahdi' for the prime minister position. But due to this article we know now this was not the entire Kurdistan regions of parties but just mainly the two of the largest namely Sawsan and Fatah and the Kurdish parties. This article now tells us the third largest party namely Patriotic Union has their own list of candidates and do not necessarily support Abdul Mahdi nomination. We will just have to wait and see how it all comes out on Saturday.)

Economy News Baghdad

The President of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Wadih al-Hanal, on Wednesday, that the time is appropriate to activate the initiative of the Central Bank of "trillion dinars" for the support of small and medium enterprises .

Al-Hantal said in his speech during the workshop "one-trillion-dollar initiative to support small and medium enterprises" held in the city of Erbil and attended by "Economy News", the reason for non-activation of the initiative at the time of launch was due to the existence of a window selling the currency, which banks were making profits from it when the interest rate was set at 4% to lend to the market.

Then there was another source of profit, the window of the currency, but the recent profits ended is left to banks only lending.

He pointed out that "banks lend from their deposits at a greater interest or Murabaha greater than 4% so when it comes to the initiative of the Central Bank, which is determined by 4% do not use it, because it has funds and can lend .

The head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, suggested reconsidering the interest rate and leaving the market is to determine the interest rate and the recent competition will be between banks .

Al-Hanalal thanked the Kurdistan Bank for sponsoring the initiative of the trillion dollar initiative and stressed the encouragement of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks for such activities in the coming stages.

(Mnt Goat – this article is sometime hard for someone to read so be careful. Many again a creating hype over it and say it is telling us the currency auctions have ended. This is NOT the case and they are lying.

So let me try to clearly explain it to you since it is an important article. What al-Hanalal is talking about is launching a CBI initiative, that was planned for a long time, to infuse trillions of dinars (billions of dollars) into the banks for lending purposes. But in the past the banks made most of their money off the spread from the currency auction window at about 4% and they were locked into the percent amount by the CBI (program rate vs selling rate).

He then goes on to say the banks could make a much greater profit with loaning money at higher percentages if the CBI lets them float the interest rate and let the market demand between banks determine the percentage they can charge as banks compete with one another.

So al-Hanalal’s agreement is not new. They have talked about floating the rate many times but in the context of floating the program rate and not interest rate on loans. So we are taking about a free market interest rate % versus a spread. Two entirely different things. The CBI has already told us in the past they DO NOT intend to float the program rate on the dinar in-country. We know this will be done once the dinar is reinstated and re-pegged to the SDT baskt of five currencies.

So the big questions now is this – will the CBI do away with the currency window altogether and then just let the banks loan out the money?

But what is the purpose of the currency auctions anyhow?

They are to convert the dinar to US dollars to use to pay for imported goods and services. This process was done as part of the monetary sanctions by the IMF put on Iraq.

Why do they still need to do this?

Technically they don’t. Iraq has been free of all monetary sanctions for some time now.

So why is the CBI still operating in the process?

First reason is comfort zone. The CBI is playing it very safe. The governor in his press release interview over this past weekend told us that there are still STABILITY reasons as to why they are not moving ahead with the project to delete the zeros. As I told everyone in my FACEBOOK NOTES that this process is a calculated process and takes time to set up events ahead of time and work its way to the reinstatement. It is NOT something you just decide to do today and they trigger it tomorrow. One event is the launching of the lower, lower smaller category notes and coins. This must be gradual. Right now their obstacle is having a STABLE government that will support the needed laws to coincide with the monetary & economic reforms for this purpose.

Even with the current US sanctions against Iran we see the immediate necessity to change over to dinar and use it with their middle eastern trading partners. But to do this will mean reinstating the currency to the global markets/exchanges.

There is a Niki saying – “Just Do It” but this is easy for us to say. Don’t you think the CBI would have done it by now if they could. Don’t you think they know they need to do it. But if they begin down that road of launching the lower, lower category notes they need full assurances that the approvals will not be yanked again in the middle of the process and the PTB will actually do their part too and complete the reinstate part of the process. Can you see why the CBI hesitates? Without the reinstatement the entire process fails and the newer lower category notes become worthless on the streets. Billions spent on this effort would be worthless. Then what the hell will the CBI do? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum