Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences

Go down

Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences Empty Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:47 am

Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences

Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences Halbosi

Twilight News

2 hours ago

President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi received a phone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday, expressing his optimism that the move would be a reflection of the will of the new generation and their important future role in leading the country towards stability and overall development.

A statement issued by the Halbusi office said that "the contacts discussed the political and service situation and the continued support of Iraq economically for the delivery of services to all of Iraq's cities. The role of the international coalition in the war was also discussed and efforts to restore security and stability to liberated cities."

Halabousi paid tribute to the role of the United States in supporting and supporting Iraq during its liberation phase, stressing the importance of continuing the efforts of the international community to provide the appropriate conditions to ensure the return of the displaced to the liberated areas.

He added that "Iraq is on an important stage after folding the page of terrorism, which requires the activation of legislation and laws necessary to develop the Iraqi economy and provide investment opportunities and benefit from international expertise in this area."

He also stressed his keenness to be a decision to form the next Iraqi national government away from external influences, and choose a strong government to be able to play its role in the fight against corruption and building state institutions and develop their administrative and economic capabilities to ensure a decent life for all people without discrimination.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5b60d4c6-deda-4210-a969-5d7d2fbcc7ef

Halabousi confirms to Washington the formation of a government far from external influences 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum