Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption

Go down

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption Empty Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption NB-247512-636727134426640992

Sunday 16 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi with the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri , on Sunday, the topics of reducing the salaries of deputies and the fight against corruption and interest in the province of Basra .

" The head of the coalition received, today, in his office in Baghdad, the elected Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi and the first deputy Hassan al-Kaabi, in addition to a number of deputies." Al-Amiri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

The office added that "Amiri discussed in the meeting several files, the most important: restoring prestige and respect for the legislative institution, and the adoption of important and broken laws, and work in the spirit of one team and you represent all Iraqis, and fight corruption through strict control and the adoption of laws.

The statement continued, "Amiri also touched on reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies as much as possible, and attention to the city of Basra in particular, because it represents a major injustice."

For his part, Halaboussi stressed that "we will work to fight corruption and intensify control to achieve the aspirations of the people, and this session will be a reconstruction and construction."

LINK

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss reducing the salaries of deputies and presidencies and fighting corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum