Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 am

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates so I guess we’ll start where we left off . . .We are awaiting the outcome from the classified meeting.  That’s about it other than from our last call the things that are to be taking place tomorrow.

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Abadi’s in.  Abadi’s out.  Abadi didn’t want to run.  People made him run.  We’re hearing all that.  Some people upset saying corruption, crooked.  Maliki buying his seat.  Offering a million (??) dollars . . . Armored car.  All kind of corruption that they are complaining about.

Surprises tomorrow.  Surprised nominations.  Something is supposed to happen.  The vote is to take place.  President, PM.  Do they have to vote tomorrow.  Have another 15 days to vote for the PM.

Lower catergory  notes to come out this month and next month.  HCL has not been paid yet.  What are they waiting for.  Why isn’t anybody up in arms about it, because nobody is?  The people aren’t even mad about it.  $243 per family which to them is a whole lot of money per family.

Kuwait they pay per person.  Iraq is probably . . . going to be per individual. E-cards is how they will issue the payment.  All the people who don’t have a bank account, will have a bank account.  Only way they will get their payment.

What’s the next step?  That’s right, change the rate of the dinar we’ve been waitiong for, for years.  Even have Paypal in Iraq.  Does Paypal have to exchange it?  Banks in other countries?  How can all this be happening without an RV.

I’m excited to see what happens tomorrow.  More impotantly what happens on Sunday . . . Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Supposedly on Sunday or Monday some new notes are to come out.  Definitely lower notes, – expecting some new category notes to come out.  All they hold, 50 and 250’s will come out and then said next month they will put out a HUGE amount.  Why wait?  One of those two cases will include the LD’s you and I want to see.

Banking people say window Sept 15 -22 this should be all over.  They were excited yesterday and Wednesday.  The banks are now saying the final documents are being completed in Reno.  They are expecting it starting Sunday through the end of the month.  Said this would be all over.  That’s what they said in their meetings on Wednesday.

Didn’t bring it up during the call.  We wanted to finalize it and get it from more than one bank.  Parliament people saying here’s what you should look for.  People I’ve had in the CBI FOR YEARS are saying this is what we should be looking for now.  It’s about to happen.  That’s the plan right now

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  Banking people say window Sept 15 -22 this should be all over.  High, high up bank group that said this could happen from Saturday through the end of the month.  Some LD’s starting to hit the market on Sunday and Monday. . .the banks are saying and doing everything they can to start paying people next week.  I’m telling you what I was told and you guys have it all.

Someone had a question last call about the Minister of Finance.  Only thing we saw (could get information) on the Minister of Finance was new procedures on the E-card and  free of corruption and will prosper.

IRAQ:    No word or information at this time about PM Abadi’s meeting with POTUS or if the meeting even took place.

CBI:   LD’s are to start being released starting Sunday and Monday.  The article about releasing the lower categories that month and the next month came out last month.  Tony:  So the next month (mentioned in the article) is this month.

Dr. Shabibi has been back and working with the CBI governor Alak. Tony: He has been leading. I don’t know where he is now.  I heard he was sick.

Parliament:  Meeting tomorrow.  Anything could happen.  They still would have 15 days after that to elect a Prime Minister.  Tony said expect surprises out of the Parliament session tomorrow along with surprise nominations.  Tony:  They are expecting them to do the right thing tomorrow.

HCL funds have not been paid out yet to the people.   Tony says the people do not seem to be upset or mad about not being paid and Tony wondered why that is.   Tony:  $243 per family which to them is a whole lot of money per family.

Corruption Complains are rampant and cover about any kind of corruption one can think of.

Calendar year and fiscal year are two different items.  Calendar year starts January 1 and Iraq’s fiscal year starts Oct 1st.

PM Abadi:  Rumors/speculation PM Abadi did not travel to Washington.  Tony:  That doesn’t mean the meeting did not take place.  We will leave that alone . . . because the meeting is “classified.”

HCL not paid out YET.  Tony speculated about why the citizenry was not upset or mad about that.  Tony: $243 per family which to them is a whole lot of money per family.

Mosques:  No information has come out of the mosques.  Tony:  I think the citizens are being quiet because they know something we don’t.  Their religious authority was to make a speech in the mosque and we don’t have it yet.  The speech was to be directed at the Parliament/government/politicians.

INTERNATIONAL:

Currencies:  China is pushing the rate of the Dong.  The ZIM is still on the bank screens at 22 cents.

UNITED STATES:

Banks say the window is Sept 15 -22 and this should be all over.  The banks are now saying the final documents are being completed in Reno.  LD’s are to start being distributed Sunday and Monday.  Tony: . . .the banks are saying and doing everything they can to start paying people next week.

Taxes:   No new information.

800 #’s:  No new information.

Groups have to wait for their paymaster to pay them.  Tony:  We can receive funds right away and they have to wait.  That is the difference.  Tony said a paymaster may have 10,000 people to pay and cannot do that all within a few days.  In a large group some people may not receive their exchange funds for weeks or even months.

EXCHANGING:  Contract rate is too be available from the beginning of exchanging.  Tony:  Whether it’s day one or day ten I will ask for the contract rate.

ZIM Information:  ZIM is still on the bank screens.  Tony said at one point Zimbabwe did not want to honor the agreement and then came back and said they would.  ZIM rate is .22 on the screen.  Do not expect to exchange ZIM at a military base.  The 50 and 100 years structured payouts are gone.  Now a minimum of three (3) year structured payout.  Tony:  We think it will be based on the bank location and size of the bank how the payout is structured with three year minimum.

VEGAS CELEBRATION:  Tony:   Everybody can come to Vegas

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q & A: Callers

1. – Exchanging in an LLC?  Ray:  Anything that is taxable will be taxable to all.  It won’t be individuals only.  Entities get a different treatment.  You can wait till the last minute and if you need to exchange personally the LLC can relinquish the currency.

2. – Is the man who heads up the Admiral  group a real Admiral?  Tony:  He was a real Admiral in the Navy and head of a nuclear division.  He’s a University professor and POTUS asked him to go over there for . . .

3. Will the internet group go starting Sept 15 and then later the general public?  Tony:  The plan was for the internet group to go the first 10 days.  There will be no announcement for the general public.  You may hear a blip on TV like, “Iraq Economy is back” but nothing on the 6 o’clock news.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . .Interesting call.  Lot of information.  Information and action what we are looking for.  Got a whole lot more information than I thought we would get.  Tomorrow we are looking for the action.  If what happens is what we hope for next week will be a whole new . . . By Sunday/Monday if we have to do a call we should have a solid plan.  Enjoy your weekend.  I’m going to enjoy mine.

Ray . . .That’s going to do it for us this week.  Anything pops up . . . will let you know.  Send out a text,l tweet and update between now and then.  Enjoy your weekend.  Keep believing (played “I Believe.”

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny) 9/14/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum