Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr

Go down

Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr Empty Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr

Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr DBpqo_JXoAAdENC-05959599559

Twilight News

Saturday, 8 September 2018

The first deputy governor of Basra on Saturday strongly criticized the federal government for not disbursing the funds allocated from the province, in what he described as "lying professionally," expressed thanks to the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to call for the special session of Basra held by the Iraqi Council of Representatives Earlier in the day.

"After we attended the session of the House of Representatives and we represent the local executive government as governor and deputy, we found how the central government accused the members of the House of Representatives and the Iraqi street that they spent money for the province of Basra to implement the water projects, but in fact lies," Tamimi said in a statement to twilight news. Involving the Iraqi street in general and the people of Basra in particular. "

He explained that "the funds transferred to the province of Basra is the operational funds related to municipal salaries and municipalities and cleaning and salaries of teachers and treatment of patients and other expenses for previous years and not as projects, as they wanted to intimidate the people of Basra, which is specific to these doors by the Ministry of Finance," noting that " The prime minister, which is 3.5 trillion previously did not make anything except in the media. "

Al-Tamimi expressed regret that "the ministers (the Minister of Water Resources, the Minister of Municipalities and the Minister of Health) spoke as if there were no service or health problems in the province of Basrah to justify the failure of these ministries over the past years, and clearly through their ministerial projects and false promises launched by the Ministry of Municipalities From time to time regarding the operation of the Basra water project within the Japanese loan. "

He expressed opposition to "the decision of the Council of Ministers to authorize a committee of the central government and ministries to implement water projects without the local government, the fact that these ministries were the cause of the destruction of Basra through all their ministerial projects in the province of Basra."

Tamimi said, "We as a local executive government are able to implement and remove the hand of corruption to be available funds promised by the Prime Minister if transferred to the province of Basra."

"We are continuing to implement quick solutions to solve part of the problem and deliver fresh water to the areas of Basra Marashneh and as it is clear what we have done by linking some stations on the irrigation channel in Abu al-Khasib and Shatt al-Arab and the repair of the water pipe innovation, which feeds the Shatt al-Arab district, To connect the line of water innovation from the city of sports to the area of ​​the Qibla and the engineers and the area of ​​1650 m 3 / hour is also under implementation and the preparation of the detection and pumping water to multiple areas through the anchors after removing the abuses on the water pipe and bid to remove the excesses on the Tigris River and the irrigation channel of Lake Fish, lakes and other birds, which we continue to do. "

"We thank al-Sadr for calling the parliament to hold this meeting and hosted by us, which revealed how the central government manipulates the lives of the people of Basra and how to lie professionally."

The Council hosted a special session for Basra headed by MP Mohammad Ali Zinni, the President of the Age and attended by 180 deputies, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and a number of ministers concerned to discuss the situation in the province of Basra.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/be287c53-e58b-4f08-ae67-d83b2cbe26fb

Basra province on the disbursement of funds: the government of Abbadi lying professionally and thank al-Sadr 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum