Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament!

Go down

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! Empty Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament!

Our bloc is the "biggest"

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  04/09/2018 - 16:35 Iraq

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! 748a3be49218c2f8663eb203919a5945_L

MP of the coalition "Construction" Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Tuesday, that the alliance with us from the Sunni forces will be the candidate is the new Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

"The coalition of construction (led by Nuri al-Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri) is the largest bloc and this will be evidenced by the Federal Court, a few days later, who is allied with us from the Sunni political forces will be the candidate of parliament as the largest building block."

Maliki added that "a lot of Sunni forces with us within the coalition building, and we will resolve with them the file of the post of speaker of parliament, but all depends on the response of the Federal Court."

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! 080116092507_140_1

On the 15th of this month, the head of the Iraqi parliament, Mohamed Ali Zinni, decided to appoint the speaker of parliament and his deputies after the political forces failed to choose the committee during the first two days of the first session, which started on Monday, 3 September. Tuesday.

The President of the Age, announced the extradition of six candidates for the presidency of parliament.

Parliamentary sources, said that "the head of the age, Mohammed Ali Zinni, received the names (Osama Nujaifi - Talal Zobaie - Mohammed Tamim - Ahmed Jubouri - Mohamed Halbusi) who were nominated for the presidency of the House of Representatives, the fourth parliamentary session.

The Iraqi parliament began before noon on Monday, its first session of the fourth parliamentary session, in the presence of the three presidencies, but the imbalance in the quorum of the meeting, occurred after the withdrawal of a coalition of state law, and the alliance of Fatah, blocks Sunni and Kurdish, "Formed by Abadi, Sadr, Hakim and Allawi, in addition to minorities, a paper with the number of deputies of the largest bloc, to the head of the age.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/463492

Maliki to (Basneoz): who allied with us from the year will be president of parliament! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum