Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session

Go down

Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session Empty Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session

Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session Image

04-09-2018 02:46 PM

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi revealed on Tuesday that the parliament committed three constitutional violations in its first session of the fourth legislative session, which is not to choose the speaker of parliament and his deputies and not to identify the largest parliamentary bloc in addition to leaving the first session open, indicating that these violations will enter parliament in great problems.

"The parliament committed a constitutional violation in its first session, which is not to choose the speaker of the parliament and his deputies and not to identify the largest parliamentary bloc, in addition to leaving the first session is open and this was rejected by the Federal Court in 2010 and prevented the parliamentary sessions open.

He added that 'these constitutional violations, we will enter into other problems, and in the event that the parliament chose a president with his two deputies and determine the largest bloc in the coming sessions, it is possible that these decisions are challenged by one of the parties at the Federal Court and here intervene Federal Court and take decisions in accordance with interpretations because The House of Representatives has committed constitutional violations'.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171765

Three constitutional irregularities committed by the Parliament in its first session of the fourth legislative session 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum