Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/2/18

2 posters

Go down

"Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 Empty "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/2/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:58 am

KTFA

Samson » September 2nd, 2018

Let's hope they do this in Iraq

StephenMac63 » September 2nd, 2018

Lets hope they do this in the USA

Al Sisi endorses the law to prosecute false news

2018/9/2 0:06

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi ratified legislation on social media, saying that the law aims to launch a campaign to pursue false news.

The law, published in the official gazette on Saturday, puts the accounts of the social media outlets monitored by more than 5,000 people under the supervision of the Supreme Council of Media Regulation in Egypt, which is entitled to close if found to publish false news.

In August, the Egyptian president approved an Internet crime law that allows authorities to close websites that publish content deemed a threat to national security. LINK

CanadaGirl » September 2nd, 2018

Let's hope they do this in Canada......fake news has got to be another form of corruption.

Pompeo's policy sends a message: Baghdad must determine what is happening in Iraq not in Tehran

1st September, 2018

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Saturday he was deeply concerned about a report on the transfer of ballistic missiles from Iran to Iraq

"If this is true, it would be a flagrant violation of Iraqi sovereignty and Security Council resolution 2231," he wrote in a tweet on Twitter

"Baghdad must determine what is happening in Iraq, not Tehran

On Friday, Iranian, Iraqi and Western sources reported that Tehran had supplied ballistic missiles to Shiite militias that were fighting proxy in Iraq and that it was developing the capability to make more rockets there

Any sign that Iran is preparing a stronger missile policy in Iraq would exacerbate the tension that has already increased between it and Washington after US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers

Iranian, Iraqi and Western sources said that Tehran has provided ballistic missiles to Shiite militias fighting proxy in Iraq, and that ...

Iran turns Iraq into a "ballistic missile base" Iran

This would also embarrass France, Germany and Britain, the three European countries signatories to the nuclear agreement, which seeks to save the agreement despite the renewal of US sanctions on Tehran

Three Iranian officials, two Iraqi intelligence sources and two Western intelligence sources said Iran had moved short-range ballistic missiles to allies in Iraq over the past few months. Five officials said they were helping those groups start making rockets LINK

BlessedOne » September 2nd, 2018

Wow, Thank you don!!! Your highlighted section..speaks of 'convoy' of work by CBI relating to contracts signed, with international ties!!! ...made, in Iraq...(wink)

Don961 » September 2nd, 2018

Central Bank: We aim to create a solid banking sector

02/9/2018 12:00 am

Adopt participatory and evaluation control

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

New trends adopted by the Central Bank to change the banking reality and make it move to a better stage of the banks contribute to the realization of social benefits and contributions to the actual economic development through the implementation of service and productive projects in more than a detailed economic.

Director General of Banking and Credit at the Central Bank Ihsan Al-Shamran confirmed "the Central Bank's accession to the organization (Aliyevi) on the issuance of standards of Islamic banking, came at the request of the organization, which wanted to join the Central Bank, after the expansion of Islamic banking in the country and exceeded 20 banks, This organization in the state of Bahrain and another in Malaysia. "

Achieving benefit

He pointed out that "the pattern of control over banks has developed significantly, and the central bank is pushing the banking sector towards a real service to the national economy, especially as the function of banks to raise funds from those who have financial abundance and employment towards the benefit of the national economy and parties involved in the process.

He stressed that "the new Central Bank's directions include the development of the foundations of control, and here I mean participatory control supervision control and take by hand and guidance, to create a solid banking sector capable of supporting the national economy and the use of funds in the tracks supporting the development process
Sustainable development ". link

Saleh : Iraq is able to restore its funds belonging to the former regime with the existence of Law No. 9 of 2012

2nd September, 2018

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Sunday, the possibility of Iraq to recover its funds located in international banks in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the Fund for the recovery of Iraqi funds (No. 9 of 2012)

In accordance with article 2 of its law, the Fund aims to "recover all the financial rights of the Republic of Iraq illegally obtained by Iraqis and foreigners by improper use of the oil-for-food program, blockade, smuggling, economic sabotage or the use of sanctions against Iraq at the time At the expense of the Iraqi people and receive any compensation resulting from the Republic of Iraq by any legitimate and recognized decision

"The entities of the former regime are subject to Security Council resolution 1483 in May 2003, which directed all international banks and financial institutions to freeze all funds belonging to the former regime and transfer them to the account of the Development Fund for Iraq at the time," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News

He added that "many of the international banks responded to the decision of the Security Council and transferred funds to the Fund and became part of the public money," noting that "there is a recovery department in the Integrity Commission tasked to work on the pursuit of any money belonging to Iraq and its work is ongoing and not limited to the former regime He said

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister that the proportion of funds transferred to the fund to recover Iraq's funds since 2003 and so far "amounted to a few billion dollars LINK

The stock exchange traded 137 billion shares last August with the participation of 56 companies

2nd September, 2018

During the month of August, the stock exchange traded 137 billion shares with the participation of 56 joint stock companies

The Executive Director of the Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdel Salam, said in a statement read by "Economy News", that "last August the Stock Exchange organized 18 trading sessions of securities where the month came during the holiday of Eid al-Adha," not to the fact that "the stock exchange recorded trading shares 56 joint-stock companies with 137.4 billion shares worth KD 51.4 billion through the implementation of 5397 contracts

"The ISX 60 Index closed at 574.68 points in the first trading session in August, closing at 561.440 points, compared to a closing of 582.44 points in July. Index in August by 3.6% LINK

Iraq participates in the 60th session of the Damascus International Fair in September

2nd September, 2018

The Iraqi General Organization for Trade and Trade Services (DTCM), part of the Ministry of Commerce, announced on Sunday that Iraq will participate in the 60th session of the Damascus International Fair in September.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the company said it had "prepared for the 60th Damascus International Fair to be held in Damascus for the period from 6 to 15 September 2018 by the General Organization for Syrian International Exhibitions and Markets."

She added that "this participation comes within the framework of the first executive record of the memorandum of understanding signed between the General Company for Exhibitions and Trade Services of Iraq and the General Organization for Exhibitions and the Syrian international markets on the activity between the two sides and means of joint cooperation."

She added that "participation in the Damascus International Fair will be the third this year after its participation in the Cairo International Fair in the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Sfax International Fair in the Republic of Tunisia, which comes as part of the efforts to contribute to the process of promoting the Iraqi economy in general and national industry in particular by introducing the product In the international exhibitions and its advantages and high quality in an effort to open foreign markets for these products."

The company said that "the company is keen to expand its participation in international exhibitions, where it decided to be the official wing of the Republic of Iraq at the Damascus International Fair twice the space in the previous two exhibitions by inviting the participation to the relevant local government bodies represented by ministries of industry, minerals, oil, agriculture and culture, And the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce in addition to inviting more than (100) from the mixed and private sectors."

She stressed that "Iraqi participation in international exhibitions achieved a distinct success through the large turnout enjoyed by the Iraqi pavilions by visitors and attention to the exhibits and products and acquisitions covered by." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 Empty Re: "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/2/18

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:19 am

There is no hope, especially from all you guru a$$#oles- You have done enough damage to folks, don't you think? Time for all of you to shut your suckpumps-  "Let's Hope" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  9/2/18 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum