Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister

3 posters

Go down

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister Empty Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister

In a letter addressed to deputies mass ...

02/09/2018 - 15:17 Iraq

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister 57cc42956c71d5a044ce0998459687f2_L

The leader of the coalition of "State of Law" Nuri al-Maliki, his position on the candidacy for the post of prime minister, a day before the date of the first meeting of the new Iraqi Council of Representatives.

"When I announced years ago that I do not run for prime minister, I was serious and about a vision that I am still committed to, and I think it is an interest, and now I repeat my decision," Nuri al-Maliki said in a letter to MPs. "I do not run for this position and for the same reasons and vision."

"I thank you and all the brothers, friends and honest citizens for their keenness, love and desire to face this responsibility."

Maliki pointed out that it would be «support and support with any brother receives this position to contribute to correct the situation and the achievement of national tasks and serve our people, which tired years and from any site assigned to it».

Maliki's name has been very frequent in the past period, among the strongest candidates for the post, especially after the differences that broke out between the wings of the Dawa Party, supporters of outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and supporters of al-Maliki.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/462945

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister Empty Re: Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Maliki: I will not nominate for prime minister

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister Image

02-09-2018 All times are GMT +3

The Euphrates -

The Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, not to run for the post of prime minister of the next, indicating that it will be the support of those who receive the post.

Maliki said in a statement when he announced years ago that I do not nominate for the premiership I was serious and the vision is still committed to and I think interest, "noting" Now I repeat my decision I do not nominate for this position and the same reasons and vision. "

He added that he will "support and support any brother who receives this position to contribute to correct the situation and achieve national tasks and serve our people, which tired years and from any location is assigned to him."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60330

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister Empty Re: Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:15 pm

beware of the head of a snake when you least expect it  it attacks
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Especially IF it is Maliki's- Maliki decides his position to run for prime minister 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum