Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/30/18

Go down

"Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 Empty "Disbursed as Intended" - Thurs. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/30/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:30 am

KTFA

Don961 » August 30th, 2018

Thanks sam .. once again the CBI Governor keeping his name in the news .... Alaq says I got you Kirkuk .. making sure the money gets disbursed as intended ... not turn it into a political tool ... keep that money moving and circulating to get vital projects back on track ... imo

Samson » August 30th, 2018

Alaq and the governors of Kirkuk discuss the benefits of conservation of the petrodollar

29th August, 2018 Brought forward

Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, on Wednesday, with the Governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Said al-Jubouri, Kirkuk's financial dues as part of the petrodollar plan.

A statement issued by the office of al-Jubouri, a copy of which was received by the governor of Kirkuk, said that " Central".

He added that "the Governor of the Central Bank promised to support Kirkuk, especially in the matter of securing the amounts owed to the company for the purpose of the completion of the water project of Kirkuk united phase II. LINK

President of the Sumo Iraq: OPEC will discuss the compensation of a shortage of Iranian oil supplies after the sanctions

30th August, 2018

OPEC will discuss in December whether producers could compensate for a sudden drop in Iran's oil supplies after US sanctions on Tehran came into force in November, Alawasi said. "A sudden drop in Iran's crude exports will have a negative impact on prices and fundamentals in the market," Yasiri said.

He said that Iraq had resumed shipments of crude from Kirkuk oil fields to Iran, after a few days of suspension due to logistical issues, adding that Iraq has so far shipped only 500,000 barrels, and hopes to ship a total of one million barrels before the sanctions came into effect in November. The Ministry of Oil announced on Wednesday the rise in total oil exports and revenues for the month of July compared to last June, according to final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).

A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad said in a statement received by "Mawazine News", a copy of it, "The total quantities exported crude oil for the month of July from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to (109) million and (857) thousand and (705) Barrels, with revenues amounted to (7) billion and (532) million and (500) thousand dollars, while not recorded statistics exports from the fields of Kirkuk." LINK

Don961 » August 30th, 2018

Mr B had a problem with McGurk ... so the US SOS had a talk with him instead ... imo

2018-08-30

US Secretary of State calls Barzani to discuss formation of Iraqi government

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday evening telephoned the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and discussed with him a number of issues, including the formation of the new Iraqi government.

In a statement after the call, the two sides discussed the political situation in Iraq, and the US minister praised the role of Barzani in the Iraqi political process after the parliamentary elections, describing that role as important.

The statement also said that the two sides exchanged views on the latest political developments and discussions between the parties regarding the formation of the new Iraqi government, adding that both sides talked about how to speed up the formation of the Iraqi government.

The two sides stressed the continuity of consultation between the two sides and the continuation of bilateral relations.

This comes after the source told the refusal of the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, a request from the envoy of the US President to join the Kurds towards a Shiite camp that ends with the formation of the Iraqi government.

He added that Barzani had recently held a meeting in Arbil with US envoy Brett McGurk at the request of the latter, centered on the formation of the Iraqi government and the formation of the largest bloc.

He said that McGurk, asked Barzani to join the Kurds to the alliance of the nucleus consisting of Sadr, Hakim, Abbadi, Allawi, and not to go towards the Fatah alliance led by Amiri, Khazali, Maliki.

The source said that Barzani seemed annoyed by the words of Trump's envoy, and told him "do not talk to me this way."

Barzani also told Trump's envoy that "the Kurds, especially the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), have no red lines on anyone. And will ally with those who meet the demands of the Kurds and guarantee the rights of the people of Kurdistan.

And was unable to political entities to reach an agreement leading to the formation of the largest bloc, the first steps to form a new government in the country.

There were disagreements in the Iraqi political circles over the candidates for the formation of the next government, amid the visit of US special envoy to Iraq, Brett McCorgh, in conjunction with the visit of the commander of the "Quds Force" Iranian Qassem Soleimani, aimed at forming a government.

This comes at a time formed blocks "Suron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the coalition of "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and "wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim, and "national" led by Vice President Iyad Allawi on Sunday, Which they call the nucleus of the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament.

Sadr and Abadi represent the first axis of the Shiite blocs winning in the elections that took place in May, while the second axis consists of the alliance, "the conquest," which includes factions of the popular political crowd led by Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi Amiri, and a coalition of state law led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki.

The bipartisan dispute continues over the formation of a major bloc nominating as prime minister of the new government. Which needs 165 seats, out of a total of 329 seats in the new Iraqi parliament. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum