Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra

Go down

Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra Empty Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:06 am

Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra

Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra Image

29-08-2018 04:50 PM

The Euphrates -

The Human Rights Commission on Wednesday reported the registration of 18000 cases in Basra, while warning of the spread of cholera in the province, confirmed the failure of health institutions to accurately diagnose the type of pollution.

The Commission said in a press statement that "the delegation of the High Commission for Human Rights in Iraq, which consists of its president Aqil Jassim al-Musawi and the membership of Commissioner Fadel Gharawi and Commissioner Faisal Abdullah and Commissioner Mashreq Naji, conducted field visits to all areas of Basra, especially in (Faw / Abu al-Khasib and the center of the city to reach the areas of high environmental and health pollution, which caused thousands of citizens in Basra. "

She said she had documented 18,000 cases of diarrhea so far, ranging from diarrhea, acute intestinal colic and vomiting to all age groups and to entire families in hospitals Governorate

", Asking citizens to" submit communications and complaints to their office in the province of all those who caused this humanitarian and environmental disaster. "

She explained that "official reports were prepared for citizens who have been exposed to cases of pollution and poisoning within the health institutions or through their review of the Office of the Commission," noting that "it documented high levels of salinity in all levels of water feeding Shatt Al Arab, and the decline of water in the rivers fed to residential areas, And increase chemical and biological contaminants in the Shatt al-Arab due to the remnants of factories and sewage. "

She added that she "documented the failure of the health institutions to accurately diagnose the type of pollution due to the absence of specialized chemical laboratories in Basra, the delay in sending samples to the Ministry of Health in Baghdad, in addition to the lack of water releases allocated to the province of Basra and the abuses that have increased the proportion of salinity of water as well as excesses By rioting countries and the dumping of waste and waste in the Shatt al-Arab, as well as diverting the course of the Karon River from its main outlet, leading to a major humanitarian disaster in the region caused the loss of crops and gave great risks to individuals.

The Commission pointed out that it "documented the lack of desalination plants capable of solving the problem of Basra province and most of the stations are small and have not been maintained, and documented the distribution of water to citizens through cars pelvic section of the large used for waste sewage and not subject to laboratory tests at all and not subject to health control, Documented the cases of illness, which have reviewed the hospitals because of water pollution, which returned more than once for asymmetric recovery and the spread of diseases in their bodies.

And warned of "the increase in cases of injuries and the possibility of development to the cholera epidemic after the middle of next September in the absence of effective solutions to the outbreak of the disease," explaining that "will submit a report (fact) to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the ministries concerned and the United Nations and the Human Rights Council in Geneva Represents all the documented violations committed by the ministries and government agencies in the province of Basra. "

"She will hold meetings with representatives of the embassies of the countries concerned to resolve the crisis, especially Turkey and Iran, as well as coordination with international missions in Iraq."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60211

Human Rights Commission: 18,000 cases registered in Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum