Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18

Go down

"Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18 Empty "Final Confirmation" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/27/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:20 am

KTFA

GodsServant » August 27th, 2018

I would like to express my gratitude to WS , Frank, Delta, and all the Teams that bring us the news and Intel. I was up until 3 am last night as WS continued to bring us confirmation of what our study has shown us to expect. KTFA has clearly changed my sleep patterns as this late night surfing has become the norm.

I understand now Maliki is becoming neutered, Barzani and the Kurds face sanctions, and Iran continues to falter with more sanctions coming in November.

Frank has indicated that the auctions must be suspended and the auction today has gone down in volume as well as participation. I do notice that the math shows they have fallen out of the 2% compliance and wait to hear the reaction from the IMF.

Massoum is calling for the parliament session to be held on Sept 3rd and has suggested that his future may be in penning his memoirs. All good IMO as he is in full support of the Kurds and has done his best to upend Abadi while dragging out this election process IMO.

Our study has shown us that the GOI and the CBI are independent however Allack has made it clear that the CBI needs a suitable environment.

WS and other Banks were expecting the final piece of the 2nd article Saturday the 18th of August. Something has happened that caused it not to be released and I await the reasoning. Iran is a problem IMO and our Donald Trump is doing what is necessary with sanctions and more coming in November.

The six plus banks in Iraq that are Iran sympathizers have been identified and I hope soon to be dealt with. IMO Maliki will not be a problem but the 100's or 1000's of the corrupt Iraqi people that we don't hear of need to be dealt with IMO.

This process is a paradigm shift to say the least and those diametrically opposed to Iran Influence should win in the long run. Many signs that I watch for as taught by our study, are the ISX, HCL, Seating the Govt, IMF Compliance, Auctions Suspended, MCP's done and dollar not utilized, The Smalls Introduced, Art 2 final version, the list goes on and on.

Frank does not and will not offer a date but the timeframe we are studying is from the 18-28th of this month. The site that WS has pointed out shows the countries that will trade in the Dinar.

Frank has indicated there is more and at this point in the study I am laser focused on the CBI and the need for them to RI for the Citizens.

I am intimately aware of all the external factors that influence this decision and painstakingly aware of the ME and their sense of urgency.

This last call No more Questions, leads me to believe that the Teams have more and are confidant that the end of this journey is near. I don't have any other descriptive adjectives to offer on timelines and stay in prayer that the MORE is the final confirmation from the CBI.
Prayers for all of KONA

Popeye7 » August 27th, 2018

Stocks are up to record highs due to new NAFTA deal... Despite tensions the stock market flourishes... Lots of talk by so called experts about the bull market coming to an end at some point in the near future... IMHO, growth will continue into the next decade...

Iraq is going to be a huge deal once monetary reform is complete as we well know... May God grant us the wisdom in keeping all of it in perspective...

Samson » August 27th, 2018

Sources: Abadi has the absolute support of Sadr and Hakim and Allawi for a second term

27th August, 2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has the absolute support of Sadrists, Moqtada al-Sadr, Hakim al-Hakam, Ammar al-Hakim and National Alliance Iyad Allawi to win a second term, according to political sources.

The sources said, according to the newspaper, that "Abadi and Allawi were able to contain the sharp splits suffered by the victory and patriotism in the weeks following the initial announcement of the election results."

She added that "Iranian mediators tried to convince the actors on the lists of victory and national division and join the parallel axis, but the attempt resulted in only the exit of a limited number of members of the lists, after it was reported that dissidents make up more than half the members of the coalition of Abadi and Allawi. The containment of these schisms would strengthen the presence of the Quartet, in the face of strong Iranian pressure to replace Abadi.

The sources pointed out that "Abadi has the absolute support of Sadr and Hakim and Allawi to win a second term, while Iran supports an alliance includes the list of the opening led by Hadi al-Amiri and the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, and seeks to strengthen it with additional allies." "The Sunni Arabs and the Kurds, who are close to signing a paper of common principles to negotiate with the other parties, have not settled their position on supporting either of the two Shiite tendencies," she said.

The sources pointed out that "Sunnis are close to support the direction of Amiri and Maliki, but a number of prominent leaders have denied taking a decision so far in this regard." LINK

Will Iraq overtake rating agencies' expectations after S & P affirmed its credit rating for Iraq with a stable outlook ?

27th August, 2018

Knowledge of Khalifa

A banking lecturer, researcher and economic writer

The confirmation of the world's largest credit rating agency, Standard & Poor's, on the stable outlook and confirmation of Iraq's credit rating at B- / B and the other credit agencies such as Moody's and Fitch on the stable side and the dual and stable financial and economic risks of Iraq, Indeed, there are expectations that the financial, political and economic measures are moving in the right direction

The framework of the IMF program, which includes all solutions to most of the risks in terms of the performance of the banking and financial sector in the country, Muna along with part of the public finances is the side that will affect the lifting of the classification of Iraq by the Agency itself or other agencies during the next 24 months and at a glance everyone knows the development of political stability and security in the Republic of Iraq, which is governed by the formation of the next government

The completion of the formation of the government and the introduction of the government's program is a possible challenge as a result of this challenge will see whether the government debt of Iraq will rise or fall over the next four years and how to address the deficit in the government budget and whether the current account will worsen or that the net government debt or interest expenses of public debt will rise Or not

In our view and in the general picture and with the ability of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during the past years and beside all the global economic challenges, including low oil prices and its ability to shy to attract foreign capital and regulate Homeland House financial and banking in Iraq through the opening and integration of more banks, Iraq will be able to stabilize its credit rating and even raised during the 24 months coming through monetary and fiscal policies pursued by both the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq LINK

The Council of Representatives calls the new deputies to attend its building tomorrow

27th August, 2018

The House of Representatives called on Monday, August 27, 2018, its new members to come to its building from tomorrow.

In an official letter to the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives addressed to the directors of the parliamentary blocs offices, it is "ready to receive members of the new House of Representatives for the fourth electoral session of 2018 and to facilitate the procedures for their entry into the Council building when the opening session in the coming days is attributed speed to contact them and inform them to come to the Council building As of tomorrow, after coordination with the parliamentary department for the purpose of issuing the identities of the entry of the building of the Council. LINK

StephenMac63 » August 27th, 2018

IMO,they control "their" side of the gulf. If they go beyond that demarcation, they are trespassing onto another country's water. And since Iran is in International Court complaining about a country controlling them and yet Iran is controlling the water rights of another country, controlling the government of Iraq...imo, the international court is just going to laugh at them.

Samson » August 27th, 2018

Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers

27th August, 2018

Iran has full control over the Gulf and US naval forces have no place there, the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, General Ali Reza Tengseiri, said on Monday.

Tehran has said it could take military action in the Gulf to prevent oil exports from other countries in the region in response to US sanctions aimed at halting Tehran's oil sales.

Washington maintains a fleet in the Gulf region to protect oil shipping routes.

Tenxiri said Iran had full control of the Gulf itself and the Strait of Hormuz.

"We can guarantee security in the Persian Gulf and there is no need for strangers like the United States and countries that do not have a place here," he said.

"All tankers and military and non-military vessels will be controlled and there is full control over the Persian Gulf," he said, noting that "our presence in the region is real and constant day and night."

Tensions between Iran and the United States have escalated since US President Donald Trump withdrew in May from a 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and world powers and returned sanctions against Iran.

Senior US officials have said they seek to stop Iran's oil exports altogether.

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said last month he supported the idea that preventing Iran from exporting its oil would lead to a ban on all countries in the region from exporting oil across the Gulf LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum