Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds

Go down

Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds Empty Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds

Post by GirlBye Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:56 am

Largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc delegation arrives in Erbil, looks to form government with Kurds Iraqiairport343

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The largest Iraqi parliamentary bloc arrived in Erbil on Monday to discuss the formation of a new Iraqi government with the help of Kurdish parties following the May 12 national election.

The delegation is comprised of election winner Sairoon, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi’s Nasr (Victory) Coalition, al-Hikma, and al-Wataniya.
The bloc, which altogether takes up 136 seats out of a total 329 in the Iraqi parliament, aims to convince the Kurdish parties, namely the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) with 25 seats, and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) with 18 seats, to join their bloc and form the new Iraqi government.

Among those in the Iraqi delegation are Nassar al-Rubaie and Jassim al-Halfi from the Sairoon coalition, Adnan al-Zurufi, and Khalid al-Obeidi from the Nasr alliance, Ahmed al-Fatlawi and Abdullah al-Zaidi from the Hikma Movement, Kazim al-Shamari and Raad al-Dahlaki from Wataniya.

The leading Kurdish parties, the KDP and the PUK, have agreed to jointly negotiate with Iraqi parties in Baghdad regarding the formation of the new government.

Currently, the Shia parties that account for the majority of seats in the Iraqi parliament are facing internal divisions, especially when it comes to choosing the country’s new Prime Minister.
They are mainly divided into two blocs, with the Sairoon, Nasr, Hikma, and Wataniya coalitions on one side, and State of Law (25 seats) led by the former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and al-Fatih (second-place winner with 48 seats) led by the commander of the Iranian-backed Shia Hashd al-Shaabi militias, Hadi al-Amiri, on the other.

The second group one is known for having very close ties with neighboring Iran. “The Kurds are closer to none of the two Iraqi blocs. We are still negotiating with both of them over the formation of a new Iraqi government,” Khalid Shwani, a member of the PUK Leadership Council, told Kurdistan 24 on Sunday.
“We [PUK and KDP] should join whichever bloc guarantees more rights to the people of the Kurdistan Region,” Shwani added.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/e7724be2-3cd6-4ee2-a5f7-77e50f9fe37d
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum