Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18

Go down

"Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18 Empty "Special Weekend" - Sat. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/25/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:02 am

KTFA

Salamon69 » August 25th, 2018

Feeling like this is a special weekend as the evidence begins to leak out as to what is happening.

Have never really felt an anticipation like now though in the past hoping that we were there.

It feels different this time as all of the evidence being brought forth is showing that it is TIME

Samson » August 25th, 2018

The Islamic Party officially announces its support for Abbadi for a second term

25th August, 2018

The Iraqi Islamic Party announced Saturday its support for the nomination of Haider al-Abadi for a second term at the head of the next government.

"We look at the alliance of victory led by the prime minister as a future project, not the project of the person of Abadi, and I have already asked him to preserve the unity of victory as requested from us," said party secretary general Ayad al-Samarrai in a statement received by Mawazine News.

"The victory alliance should be the focus of gathering others and we are with him as long as he is united as a project for the future, not for the prime minister, and we do not accept to dismantle him," he said. LINK

Set the date of the salaries of the staff of the region

2018/8/24 21:40

The Ministry of Finance in the provincial government, the distribution of salaries of staff on fixed dates.

A source in the ministry said in a press statement that "the Minister of Finance decided to distribute the salaries of staff of the region on fixed dates," explaining that "the salaries of the month of June will be spent on September 5 next."

He added that "the ministries of Peshmerga and education will receive the salaries first beginning next month and then pay the salaries of the rest of the ministries." LINK

S & P: We will lower Iraq's rating if there is an increase in debt

25th August, 2018

The credit rating agency Standard & Poor's confirmed its credit rating to Iraq at (B- / B) with a stable outlook

She said the stable outlook reflected expectations that policy measures, under the IMF program, would contain risks to Iraq's fiscal performance

The agency confirmed that it may reduce its rating to Iraq if there is a sharp increase in net government debt or debt service expenses

The agency noted in its statement that it does not expect to raise its ratings for Iraq over the next 12 months, but it may do if improved political stability and security, along with public finances

The government's debt to Iraq will increase over the next four years and the government budget deficit and current account will worsen, she said LINK

Sheila » August 25th, 2018

Well well I believe Iraq is being warned very sternly do what we told you to do. Or else, your rating will be effected. In my opinion this is a big deal.

The opening of a new border crossing between Iraq and Iran

2018/8/24 22:29

The federal government agreed to open a border crossing in the province of Halabja with Iran.

"The government has agreed to open the crossing three years ago," he said, adding that "the federal government has agreed to open the crossing."

Idbor, That if the decision of the federal government came into force, tourists can move through the crossing, and preparations are ready for it." LINK

Oil prices rise to $ 75 a barrel

25th August, 2018

Oil prices closed at a record high of 75 on Saturday, supported by signs that Iran's sanctions could curb its crude output and demand from China.

London Brent crude was up 0.90 cents, or 1.20 percent, at $ 75.63 a barrel.

US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 5 cents to $ 68.72 a barrel, up 98 cents, or 1.31 percent.

US crude ended the week with gains of more than 4.2 percent after seven straight weeks of decline, while Brent gained 5.5 percent after three weeks of price declines. LINK

Who owns US debt ?

24th August, 2018

Record levels reached public debt in the United States, but who owns this debt ?, official data indicate that the Americans themselves make up the vast majority

About 70 percent of the national debt is owned by the government, local institutions and the Fed, while less than 30 percent goes to foreign entities, according to the latest data from the US Treasury Department

US public debt rose to a record $ 21.21 trillion at the end of June, up 6.9 percent from the same period last year

According to official data, US institutions such as government and private pension funds, as well as individual investors, were the most heavily indebted to the United States with $ 6.89 trillion in debt and nearly four-fifths of the increase last year

In contrast, foreign entities led by China and Japan have debts of $ 6.21 trillion, although Beijing and Tokyo have cut their share of US debt by 2015, but each country still has more than $ 1 trillion in treasury bills and bills

The Chinese government or investors are likely to have more American debt, which is bought through entities in other countries such as Hong Kong, Luxembourg or the Cayman Islands, all of which are safe havens for tax havens

It is noted that Russia has reduced holdings of US bonds to about $ 15 billion compared with the summit of $ 153 billion in mid - 2013 amid growing tensions in the relationship between Washington and Moscow

So far, there is little evidence that other countries will follow Moscow's example to respond to the United States amid ongoing trade disputes

Many or want to hold US Treasuries as a safe place to keep their savings

The US government, for its part, has $ 5.73 trillion in debt, the majority of which is through federal pension funds and social security

The Fed's share of debt was $ 2.38 trillion, but it has reduced its holdings by $ 85 billion since June 2017

Last year, the Fed began selling a large part of the US Treasuries after buying them at an accelerated pace in the low interest rates and flooding the economy with funds during and immediately after the Great Depression LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum