Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter 8/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Chatter 8/25/18

Go down

TNT Chatter 8/25/18 Empty TNT Chatter 8/25/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:32 pm

TNT:

Tishwash:  the EID is over if anyone is wondering

Fishon:  I think this needs done now in the US eyes and Iran is feeling it big time!. I think this RV is there!

RVAlready:  Yes, I like the fact that Iraq is getting pressure from all sides to do the RV NOW.

RVAlready:  They need to RV and kill the auctions. Iran is bleeding them dry, trading counterfeit Dinar for US dollars.

Luvwulfs:  Love Tony's simple statement...Pop e RV and auctions will stop.

RVAlready:  Yep. As D.C. used to say...the RV will fix a lot of things in Iraq.   The RV is now a win-win-win situation for Iraq. And not doing it is a lose-lose -lose situation. An easy choice to make.

RVAlready:  I suspect that the investors from the Kuwait conference told them if the did not RV real soon, they would lose the 80 billion in reconstruction money…. It is a total loss in many ways now, to not RV.
Luvwulfs:   Definitely feels like crunch time

RVAlready:  This is getting real interesting. I feel like I am back in the air, on long final to runway 18, which is the RV…. I think landing soon is inevitable….. No gas for a go around. Gear down and low fuel alarm sounding

NWMontana:  HappY Saturday TNT!~New Prime Minister on sight in Iraq? After months ​of talks, an agreement seems to have been reached in Iraq to nominate ​the new Prime Minister ~ https://anfenglish.com/news/new-prime-minister-on-sight-in-iraq-29200

RVAlready:  Abadi was the only possible candidate anyway

NWMontana:  Things moving faster now, (imo)~Middle East Iraqi President urges new ​lawmakers to quickly hold first session~     http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/9467c04f-8034-45d4-9205-ea8006739ba​2

Tishwash:  What happened at the meeting of the President and Prime Minister this evening?

President of the Republic Fuad Masoum met with Haider al-Abadi, Prime Minister, on Friday evening in the context of his current sovereignty consultations with leaders of political forces in the country. 

A statement issued by the Presidency said that during the meeting, he discussed the political, security and economic developments in the country, including the problem of services in Basra, Republic of the obligation of all to respect. 

"The statement stressed that the efforts to protect and deepen the democratic process must be reinforced on the basis of adherence to the constitution, respect for the will of voters and hard and rapid action to respond to the urgent national will to carry out radical reforms in all fields   link

Tishwash:  Al-Alusi: the largest bloc settled for Sadr .. Abbadi closest to the prime minister

Baghdad today - Baghdad The Secretary-General of the Iraqi Umma Party, Mithal Al-Alusi, on Friday (August 24, 2018), decided to resolve the issue of the largest bloc to the alliance of "Suron-Hikma-Al-Nasr- ."National

Al-Alusi said in an interview with Baghdad today that "the issue of the largest bloc was resolved to Sadr, Hakim and Abadi, and the next government will be from the coalition announced in the Hotel Babylon," noting that "the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi is the " .closest to prime minister, Very for a second term Al-Alusi called on the new government to "not marginalize others, take care of the human rights aspect, remove Iraq from regional and international conflicts and conflicts, and remove ".all those who call for militias

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, and the Council of Ministers Haider Abadi, have discussed Friday (August 24, 2018), developments in the formation of the largest bloc, in .preparation for the call of the new House of Representatives, to convene The meeting, held on Sunday (August 19, 2018), at the Hotel Babylon, in the center of the capital Baghdad, included the leaders of others and victory, wisdom and patriotism, to discuss the formation of the largest bloc, where the combined forces issued a statement at the end of the meeting, announced the formation of "nucleus" And agreeing to open up to the rest of .the partners

The lists that led the legislative elections seek to attract the rest of the parties in an effort to form the largest bloc in preparation for nominating a candidate for the presidency of the next government, especially after the announcement of the Federal Supreme Court, its ratification of the final results of the elections of the House of Representatives, after checking all the names received from the Independent Electoral Commission   link

TNT Chatter 8/25/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum