Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Florida Currency Liquidator legit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat13

PostSubject: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Hello.  Has anyone heard of currency liquidator in Florida?  They used to be located in Ft Myers but are now located in Estero FL (nearby) although I think this is more of a virtual office.  I have been looking around for a place to sell the dinar I got from my father who passed away.  I found this company but it is hard to find any reviews on them.  I'm at a loss as to where to sell. Thanks for any help you can give me Smile 

https://currencyliquidator.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldmanskull

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:15 pm

xchangeofamerica.com ther in Florida to/ done business with them good company ***** stars
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Thank you oldmanskull.  I'll look them up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldmanskull

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Don't sell all of them your father bought to invest for his family keep some be smart Sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Oldmanskull - Very good advice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:25 pm

if you were smart you  would wait until the new gov is formed before you sell. if m becomes pm I would  consider then selling. I have dealt with exchanges of America and never had a problem. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:27 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
if you were smart you  would wait until the new gov is formed before you sell. if m becomes pm I would  consider then selling. I have dealt with exchanges of America and never had a problem. hope this helps

Thanks Jayzze.  I am new to this and trying to learn what I can.  I appreciate the advice.  
Also, with selling, it seems like there are bad reviews for xchange of america (and other currency dealers too).  I'm not sure if this is a few isolated cases, but it did freak me out.  Mainly saying they sent in dinar and never heard back from xchange of america.  Its good to know you have had success.  Reading that stuff makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

kat13 if you feel nevous about anything do not do it. its like buying a used car some are good and some are a piece of crap.i will say this about the dinar most of the gurus are full of shit and make used car sales men look like saints. hope this helps you. I have been in this for 15 years and will either make some money or sink with the ship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 pm

@Kat13

There are currency exchangers in airports and some other places where you can take your currency and exchange it. Most of those places don't pay as much as the speciality ones online. Call first to see if they even deal with Dinar and can change the amount you have.

There may be others here that will post some other dealers that they have had success with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 pm

I sold all of mine on Ebay, as there will be no RV of any substance.  There are excellent articles/videos/posts throughout DinarDaily as to why.  Also there is an entire section devoted to the RV being a scam.

http://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:21 pm

I have actually spoken with  DIANE RYDER  CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER  from  CURRENCY RETURN.  All they do is buy back dinar.  They are not dinar dealers.  Their goal is to return the Iraqi Dinar back to Iraq. She is a bit brusque, but honest.  Follow the link below for her information. 

https://currencyreturn.com/start-a-return/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwn4ncBRCaARIsAFD5-gXmCv1Cz5RDaVcOyTrWTPwn4vzDF1eVOFO6B2NvG4FBbZwaXUmSR5QaAi4UEALw_wcB

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Oops, I may have spoken too soon.  I just went to her site, and this is the message that is posted there. 

Thanks for taking Interest – But temporarily I am not buying anything but 25k uncirculated.

You may want to check with her though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:08 am

Thank you all for all of the good information.  SO appreciate it!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

@Ponee wrote:
Oops, I may have spoken too soon.  I just went to her site, and this is the message that is posted there. 

Thanks for taking Interest – But temporarily I am not buying anything but 25k uncirculated.

So I just went to this site, and that message is not there anymore.  Looks like she is buying anything now I'm thinking.
You said you spoke with her directly.  Do you think she is trustworthy?  

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat13

PostSubject: Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?   Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:01 pm

@Ponee wrote:

Just spoke with Diane.  She seems very nice.  She is only taking the 25k uncirculated.  Thanks so much for the lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Florida Currency Liquidator legit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: