Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Florida Currency Liquidator legit? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Florida Currency Liquidator legit?

+2
oldmanskull
Kat13
6 posters

Go down

Florida Currency Liquidator legit? Empty Florida Currency Liquidator legit?

Post by Kat13 Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Hello.  Has anyone heard of currency liquidator in Florida?  They used to be located in Ft Myers but are now located in Estero FL (nearby) although I think this is more of a virtual office.  I have been looking around for a place to sell the dinar I got from my father who passed away.  I found this company but it is hard to find any reviews on them.  I'm at a loss as to where to sell. Thanks for any help you can give me Smile 

https://currencyliquidator.com/

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Florida Currency Liquidator legit? Empty Re: Florida Currency Liquidator legit?

Post by oldmanskull Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:15 pm

xchangeofamerica.com ther in Florida to/ done business with them good company ***** stars

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Thank you oldmanskull.  I'll look them up

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmanskull Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Don't sell all of them your father bought to invest for his family keep some be smart Sorry for your loss

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Oldmanskull - Very good advice!

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:25 pm

if you were smart you  would wait until the new gov is formed before you sell. if m becomes pm I would  consider then selling. I have dealt with exchanges of America and never had a problem. hope this helps
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Jayzze wrote:if you were smart you  would wait until the new gov is formed before you sell. if m becomes pm I would  consider then selling. I have dealt with exchanges of America and never had a problem. hope this helps

Thanks Jayzze.  I am new to this and trying to learn what I can.  I appreciate the advice.  
Also, with selling, it seems like there are bad reviews for xchange of america (and other currency dealers too).  I'm not sure if this is a few isolated cases, but it did freak me out.  Mainly saying they sent in dinar and never heard back from xchange of america.  Its good to know you have had success.  Reading that stuff makes me nervous.

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

kat13 if you feel nevous about anything do not do it. its like buying a used car some are good and some are a piece of crap.i will say this about the dinar most of the gurus are full of shit and make used car sales men look like saints. hope this helps you. I have been in this for 15 years and will either make some money or sink with the ship
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 pm

@Kat13

There are currency exchangers in airports and some other places where you can take your currency and exchange it. Most of those places don't pay as much as the speciality ones online. Call first to see if they even deal with Dinar and can change the amount you have.

There may be others here that will post some other dealers that they have had success with...

Florida Currency Liquidator legit? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:57 pm

I sold all of mine on Ebay, as there will be no RV of any substance.  There are excellent articles/videos/posts throughout DinarDaily as to why.  Also there is an entire section devoted to the RV being a scam.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:21 pm

I have actually spoken with  DIANE RYDER  CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER  from  CURRENCY RETURN.  All they do is buy back dinar.  They are not dinar dealers.  Their goal is to return the Iraqi Dinar back to Iraq. She is a bit brusque, but honest.  Follow the link below for her information. 

https://currencyreturn.com/start-a-return/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwn4ncBRCaARIsAFD5-gXmCv1Cz5RDaVcOyTrWTPwn4vzDF1eVOFO6B2NvG4FBbZwaXUmSR5QaAi4UEALw_wcB

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Oops, I may have spoken too soon.  I just went to her site, and this is the message that is posted there. 

Thanks for taking Interest – But temporarily I am not buying anything but 25k uncirculated.

You may want to check with her though.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:08 am

Thank you all for all of the good information.  SO appreciate it!!!!

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 am

Ponee wrote:Oops, I may have spoken too soon.  I just went to her site, and this is the message that is posted there. 

Thanks for taking Interest – But temporarily I am not buying anything but 25k uncirculated.

So I just went to this site, and that message is not there anymore.  Looks like she is buying anything now I'm thinking.
You said you spoke with her directly.  Do you think she is trustworthy?  

Thanks Smile

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat13 Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Ponee wrote:Oops, I may have spoken too soon.  I just went to her site, and this is the message that is posted there. 

Just spoke with Diane.  She seems very nice.  She is only taking the 25k uncirculated.  Thanks so much for the lead.

Kat13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum