Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term

Go down

The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term Empty The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 am

The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term

Saying that he had repeatedly sought "to pluck the crowd" ...

24/08/2018 - 17:33 Iraq

The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term F3d29dbf0c94c7b064a8f27f49e30638_L

The Popular Front militia on Friday criticized the position of Prime Minister Haider Abadi towards its troops, describing him as a politician and part of the current entrants for a second term.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi issued a decree canceling two previous decisions to lead the popular popular militia to withdraw from liberated cities, especially Sunni areas.

The Deputy Chairman of the popular crowd  Abu Mahdi Mahdi  has recently issued two resolutions to withdraw a number of Shiite factions and the evacuation of many of its headquarters and offices in areas with a Sunni population.

The engineer's decisions contributed to negotiations with leaders of Iraq's national axis, which includes many Sunni parties. The Sunni axis did not announce its position yet, although it had previously been inclined to Abadi but did not rule out joining the popular coalition if he met his demands.

A statement issued by the popular crowd said on Friday that Abadi "used the policy of pressure and armaments over the past years to compliment the Americans in order to obtain a second term," noting that "Abadi methods focused on not giving adequate financial allocations to grant salaries of members of the popular crowd like The rest of the security forces as well as neglect the file of martyrs and wounded under various pretexts ».

The statement added that "Abadi did not limit himself to the physical pressure, but attacked the popular crowd again and again in order to make him morally ..." He also continued the accusations of the fighters who saved his chair from falling, Weak as well as the exploitation of the subject in his election propaganda », according to the statement.

The statement said that Abbadi is now trying to exploit the paper to draw the popular crowd «courtesy of external wishes trying to undermine the sovereignty of the country for the second mandate».

Abadi issued orders to cancel two decisions by the engineer, calling for "compliance with the law and instructions not to politicize the popular crowd."

According to a secret book issued by the office of Abadi , it was also decided «not to cancel or create formations only after obtaining the approval of the commander-general and otherwise the relevant parties bear legal responsibility».

He ordered Abadi to "not move any formations only after full coordination with the command of joint operations and obtain the approval of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces in accordance with the contexts followed."

Earlier this month, the popular crowd evacuated a number of areas and closed offices outside the city of Mosul and said the army would operate them slowly.

The engineer, according to a book signed in his name issued earlier, that his decision was ordered by the commander-in-chief of the armed forces after the «stability of the situation» in those areas.

The popular crowd, dominated by Shi'ite factions with close ties to Iran, is concentrated in many areas, mainly Sunni ones. Many Sunni residents view the crowd with special suspicion after being accused of widespread abuses during the fighting with a preacher.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/460853

The militia of the crowd criticizes Abadi's decision: it aims to get a second term 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum