Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/23/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/23/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the ‘Big Call tonight. Let’s go back to Iraq. This thing tends to always go back to Iraq. What are they doing? Where is their rate? We know President Trump and 10 other country leaders congratulated Abadi on his appointment of his being Prime Minister Monday morning. That has been a few days and here we are Thursday. We know on Sunday the President congratulated Abadi, Barzani, and al-Jarbouri on the government coming together, Parliament creating the so-called new government, and all that good stuff. That was positive things regarding Iraq.

Bruce: Now, we know there has been some movement of funds I believe from Iran to Iraq that needed to be halted. This is something I not quite sure the specifics of it were, but there was some money movement between those two countries that we thought had stopped couple days ago that needed to stop. I believe today was the day that was completed so there was no longer funding that could go back and forth between Iran and Iraq. That is one thing that is happening.

Bruce: We talked about the Iraqi dinar being “seen” on the Iraqi stock exchange, the ISX. The commodities and so on that are being traded are being valued in dinar at a rate of about $3.84. That would be sort of the rate that you can read into what is happening on the ISX now. Now, what we understand is come Monday at 8am this coming Monday Iraqi time which is EST at midnight on this Sunday night we are hearing that rate should come out officially at something that is more than double that. I am not going to give you the exact rate, but just know it is over twice what I just said. That is a big move. That is a major move even though to be completely honest with you which I always am, that rate will go up. After several trading sessions it will continue to work its way higher.

Bruce: How does that affect us at our exchange locations or Redemption Centers? The front screen rate on the dinar will be more than adequate. The back screen rate is something closer to a so called contract which we really don’t go into to, but that is available too if you have projects. If you want to negotiate higher than the front screen rate you have that opportunity just like you will on the dong and the Zim. We don’t get a whole lot information on the dong, but it is going to come out at a better than we thought rate. It also maybe will be traded up higher. I know the dinar will be.

Bruce: The Zim will be strong. Front screen rate is going to be great. I do not know if it is going to come out for sure at the 1:1 rate that their currency is. The Zimbabwe dollar is said to be on par with the USD. We tend to sometime think the Zim bonds are gold back that we hold will carry the same value. I have heard both ways. I have that it will and I heard it may not. I am not going to speak that definitively one way or another. Whatever the front screen rate is on the Zim will be huge. Why? Because the denominations of the currency we have which are gold bonds, those denominations are so large that whatever the front screen rate turns out to be turns into beaucoup (boo koo) dollars. I think that is extremely positive for us.

Bruce: We kind of know what is taking place with the ISX starting Monday. It may mean something for us. We are hearing very good things of what is going on globally. Let’s go there first. A while back about 2 months ago the Tier 1 banks such as Wells Fargo, HSBC, Citibank, Chase, and Bank of America and all of the Redemption Centers which are designed to take Zim and other currencies which they are called Redemption Centers because we are redeeming the Zim as a bond there. Those various quantities of Tier 1 Banks and Redemption Centers in the US were all issued a 17 page agreement either digitally or in writing in print that they needed to sign and agreed to and get back to the Treasury with those agreements. Those occurred at the Redemption Centers about a month to 2 months ago.

Bruce: More recently though there was a form of the agreement that was 9 pages that was issued to the Tier 2 Banks, Tier 3 Banks, and Tier 4 Banks which are referred to Ma and Pa Banks the smaller banks. They received the 9 page agreement which they had until midnight last night to sign and get that agreement in whether digitally or in print to the Treasury. Of course some people run it close to the wire. That was the case last night because certain banks in California and in Alaska issued their agreements back to the Treasury which the last came back at 14 minutes before midnight Pacific Time last night. Why is that significant? I will tell you why in a second. You probably are thinking what about Hawaii. What about the banks of Hawaii? When did they come in? They came in 6 hours earlier. The Hawaiian Banks did their thing and got it in 6 hours before the deadline.

Bruce: What is significant having that done prior to midnight last night was because at midnight Pacific at 3am EST, the Quantum Financial System, the QFS, was turned or made live globally all around the world between 3am and 4am EST. The QFS was activated globally. Notice that was 14 minutes after the last of the banks sent in their paperwork. That is kind of cutting it close to that. Now they may not have been related as I am trying to make it look like, but I think it is interesting timing that happened that those agreements all came in and the next thing you know the QFS is turned on globally. Now that is the first time that happened.

Bruce: As the result of that our so called bank wire transactions which now they tend to call ledger to ledger transfers or ledger to ledgers, those transactions can occur from the sender to the recipient very quickly. In fact you can have the transaction occur from sending to receiving in less than an hour. Actually it could be a matter of minutes, because the we know the time it takes to actually execute that transaction globally can be as little as 28 seconds, 58 seconds, it all depends, but it is a very positive move for us to be connected to this Quantum Financial System as a result of the new super computer in China and the satellite that was put up to handle these transactions. As far as we can tell this is a very positive thing for us in moving forward with our own accounts, our bank accounts. In fact it may change the way we actually do our banking. It is going to be very interesting to see how that is going to work.

Bruce: I told you guys on Tuesday the concept of these funds especially from the Zim are going to be so large the banks cannot insure them. We are going to sort of have those Zim accounts so to speak, we will have them as so called off books at the bank. So they will be guaranteed and backed if you will by the US Treasury. So in a real sense we are kind of having US Treasury Bank accounts. I am taking a little bit of liberty with the wording not knowing exactly what they are going to be known as, but I do believe it is going to be a positive step for us moving forward to have the gold back dollar from the US Treasury backing our actually transactions in these accounts that will be “mirrored” by our banks. I think that is a very positive thing for us moving forward. We will see how that shakes out. We should learn more about that as we get closer and closer to the redemption day for ourselves with the Zim and exchanges of the other currencies.

Bruce: In addition to that, we heard today that our new dollar if you well, instead of USD will be referred to as USTN, United States Treasury Note. That is how it will be designated and I understand those notes are out but not out for distribution yet but they are getting ready. My understanding it is not a Federal Reserve note. It should have something on it. I believe it says US Government or US Treasury, something to that effect. I have not seen the pictures yet of these 100, 50, or 20s yet. That is something we can keep our eye out for hopefully in the very near future. That is a new development as well.

Bruce: I think everything that we are hearing about accounts as Tier 4 Group A, this would be the Group accounts, the Private Accounts they are moving along nicely where Pay Masters of those groups are being funded and have liquidity to be dispersing those funds to the various recipients of those groups. They have to get a go ahead before they can fully disseminate and put funds in those accounts. I understand that is what is next as far as Tier 4 is concerned. We that are part of the Internet group which we refer to as Tier 4 Group B. We are following the Tier 4 Group A Groups.

Bruce: However the liquidity that is coming to those groups and individuals as part of that may come fairly close to the release of the toll free numbers to the Internet Group which in my understanding is coming through me, and I considerate an honor to be the one to receive the toll free number for the United States because we do expect 6 to 6.5 million people to be part of the so called Internet Group or Tier 4 Group B. I consider it an honor to receive that number and put it out as I have discussed in the past through our two websites: thebigcall.net and also on the landing page of bigcalluniverse.com.

Bruce: For those who have registered on bigcalluniverse.com, they will also receiving an email providing this is allowed and I can do it, we will include the toll free number and any other information we can find that is relative to put out, we will put it out in an email to listeners of the Big Call that have registered on bigcalluniverse.com. That is something to look forward to. Who knows what we will put with that. We will see, but we have little something Sue and I have put together ready to put out with that. I will also authorize to put the number out on couple of locations online. It will be one of those things once it is out it will be seen I am sure in a matter minutes it will be everywhere all over the internet. So don’t worry about that.

Bruce: Beyond that, what is going on additionally? We know that we had yesterday a couple of things that we were waiting for we think to take place. One of those things I understand maybe a trade agreements. We are very close of a trade agreement between the US and Mexico, and we are very close I believe now because the party from China is here to negotiate trade agreements. We may be closer than we know of a trade agreement with China. Do those two things have to be done before we go? I am not sure, but I think they could be. They might have to be done in which case they will be done very quickly. Watch for possibility of announcements. Tomorrow is a good time especially Friday morning would be a wonder time to put out something about trade agreements with either China or Mexico or both. If that did happen I think our stock markets would reflect that in a very positive way. I would think that would take us in new trading territory. I am almost sure of it if those announcements came out early enough in the day. We will see. We will keep an eye out for them.

Bruce: What else? There is a Federal Reserve going on in Jackson, Wyoming. It started yesterday, Wednesday. Today and tomorrow is the last day of that meeting and from what I understand, there may have been a discussion yesterday of using Federal Banks in various states not just 12 Reserve Banks in the US but one per state. That is something we may be looking at. Also the Federal Reserve will be under a new sort of a new plan if you will, and exist in a different way than it does now. So we will see how that comes out, but I know they are meeting with quite an agenda yesterday, today, and tomorrow. General Powell will be speaking tomorrow. We will see what he says and I am sure it will be covered on some of the financial news networks tomorrow. Tomorrow could be a really good news day. We will see. It may be a financial thing and how it reflects on us as well.

Bruce: Everything is moving which we think is too slowly, there is a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes. I am excited about where we are. I know our rates are going to be great. I know we are going to have opportunity to talk about our humanitarian projects at the Redemption Centers. I know we are being prepared by Sue and Pastor Steven and Bob to be ready and to get the very most out of that experience that will only last an hour to hour and 15 minutes for each of us.

Bruce: Now let’s talk about trusts and maybe couple things about the redemption that we will be having. First of all the disclaimer I am not an attorney, CPA, and I don’t play one on the Big Call or on the TV. However, I do think if you have your trust set up even if it is not the perfect trust for you, it will help with a step at the Redemption Center. If you have it, great. That is a good thing. Remember you can modify your trust, or amend I think it is the proper term. Amend your trust after you set it up whether it is with the attorney there with the bank or with the Redemption Center where you will do your exchanges and redemptions, you will have a skeleton or bare bone trust which will be revocable. You will be able to change it, amend it, and modify it, all those things. It is important you get something put out.

Bruce: I heard on the news not only Prince not have a will or trust for his Estate, but also the same thing is true of Aretha Franklin. That is a position we will not be in. We will be in a position to have that and I know it deals with a subject none of us wants to deal with which could be our own demise or passing. It is good to be thinking now before you go in if you don’t have a trust, be thinking who would I want to be a trustee may be along with me, trustee of your trust if that is the choice you make, and who do you want to be a beneficiary of that trust if something happened to you. You need to go in with some trustee names and beneficiaries. Have that figured out.

Bruce: When they ask you basic information, you do not want to go Ahh, I do not know. You want to have some idea who do you want to take over your projects should something happened to you. God forbid if something does happen to you. We hope nothing ever happens to anybody here on out, because we all want to do God’s work with our projects and everything that we have been called to do with this blessing. Be thinking about that. Write those down. If you have a trust you need a name for the trust. You need come up with a list of at least 5 or 6 names for your own personal trust that hopefully no one else has taken so when they apply for your EIN you will be able to get that fairly quickly. Some of that can be initiated but will not happened completely at the time of your exchange or redemption, but it is something you can think of now.

Bruce: Go ahead and write that down 5 or 6 trust names on a piece of paper. Bring that along with any trustees that you want or any beneficiaries you want to write their names down. Take that when you go in if you don’t have a trust. If you have a trust you have that already lined out. It is just a way to cover and protect yourself. You do not want to go in with anything with just a will. Only will you want is a living will. Of course there is more to the estate planning. You want to make sure you get with your legal team fairly quickly after this all happens and do some complete estate planning for yourself with your spouse if you are married and whoever else you you’re your family. Be aware of that. Do it pretty much before you take a 2 week vacation somewhere.

Bruce: I think guys you are ready. I think you have had a lot of training on the Big Call over the last 6.5 years. I think you know the general thing we will be doing when we go in. I will just run over the steps if I remember them. You will initially meet someone when you come in. They will take your social security card, your ID which should be two forms of picture IDS if you have them. You want to prove who you are where you live with a utility bill. Give that to them. They may know you already because you called in especially if you are a Zim holder. They have already done some basic research of know your customer before you go in. They verify that information, count and verify your currencies. Then you go to the position where you will be talking either rates and hopefully about your projects so you can negotiate your rates if you have that desire. Then you will get into some of the legal things like trust work. You will get into setting up various accounts. Not too many. Maybe one or two possible 3 separate accounts.

Bruce: You know you will be getting temporary debit cards for each of those LLC accounts if you should have an LLC that you want to be an account in the name of. So you will have $100,000 for your personal account on a debit card plus $100,000 on any LLC account that you do in addition to that with one or more banks. Then of course the actual amount you will be able to ask for is $14,250 dollars. Now do not take that kind of cash unless you are use to working with that kind of cash and feel very comfortable with that and protect it. You know that is a nice piece of change to be walking around with and you do not want to be walking around with it. Put it in a safe place if you take any cash and you do not have to take any cash. It is going to be an option.

Bruce: The banks will have perks for you from the banks. The banks will have similar perks or benefits for doing an exchange and setting up accounts with them. To be honest if you have Zim, they will not mean a whole lot because you can buy and sell those perks like day old bread, but it is a nice gesture. So be respectful of what the banks are offering. It will be lot better than a toaster like the old days in the 50s and 60s. The perks ought to be decent. Other than that, you will have a temporary debit card. A permanent debit/credit card coming to possibly more than one depending how you set up your accounts. Probably Fed Ex in two days and then you will be able to operate from then on. Remember you will be coming and getting back in touch with your legal team with your family office if you decide to utilize one with the bank and obviously with a CPA or a group like that to help you structure how it is you are going to deal with spending the money, giving the money, investing the money, and working with your projects.

Bruce: Again you will have the opportunity to structure investment which will have a payout and you will be able to see those funds quarterly which I am going to take. You can take it monthly, bi monthly, but for me personally I do not want to deal with it more than once a quarter that way I can budget and set up what I want to do one quarter at a time with the actual disbursement of funds in spending and investing and giving. All of that will make sense. I know there is sort of a limit of the interest rate you will earn. It is not a super high rate, but the point it doesn’t need to be a high rate due to the amount of principle that the interest is being paid on will be so large that even a small rate of 1% or 2% will create tons and tons of money quarterly. Do not be non-plus by a rate that is less than you thought it might be because it doesn’t matter in the greater scheme of things. We are not going to be motivated by profit anymore. We will be motivated by giving and investing in people’s lives. That is your new motivation. It is a complete 180 from where you are now trying to earn, be making profit, make money. Now when this is over you will have money and the issue will be how do I give it, how do I get rid of it doing it responsibly? Not talking about throwing it out of an airplane. We are talking about giving it responsibly, investing in people’s lives, investing in job creation, with infrastructure under Rebuild America under rebuilding America, and also working with our Veterans and other groups and organizations. We have big plans. If you do not have projects and you want to latch on to the Big Call please do. I would love all you guys participant all over this country with cities, towns, and communities. We are not going to forget our rural communities either. They do not have to be big cities. They do not have to be a town with 100,000 or 200,000. It could be communities as well.

Bruce: Which one is going to take the job of putting in tornado shelter in every home throughout this country in tornado alley? There’s a project. Anybody want to try to get that one going? In that case you will own your own company that would manufacture these tornado shelters. You will own the company that will install them. You have to think vertically. We will be going vertically what we need rebuild America. I can get into that in more detail later. You get the impression what we are talking about. We can go vertical. We do not have to be horizontal.

Bruce: Otherwise guys I think that is bout it. Everything is moving along nicely. I can’t call it nor would I want to. Have we had dates in the past week at times? Yes. It didn’t come true, but I see movement. I see a lot of things going on globally. Let’s just keep an eye on it. Let’s watch for some news tomorrow. Let’s see what happens. Monday should be a cool day because Iraq should have their rate out by then. At least that is what we think. We will see how it goes. Everybody have a beautiful night. Get some good sleep. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Bruce: I just want to thank you, Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob for being faithful and fantastic to be a team with for the Big Call. All you listeners out there on the Big Call, thank you for listening all these years. We will be in touch. We will be backTuesday and Thursday until this happens. Afterwards we will be touch by a pod cast, email. We will let you know what is going on and to participant with us on the Big Call. Good Night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Horse hockey

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  8/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum