Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up"

4 posters

Go down

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" Empty Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Dinar Recaps Note:  The amount of negative and angry comments people are bombarding with us lately is astounding to us.

We don’t write the intel or articles we post from all over Dinarland.

We don’t have top secret sources giving us inside scoops. 

We report what intel providers are hearing from their sources, We repost the articles that newshounds find from all over the world, and we share rumors, and opinions from many people that we feel are relevant and interesting to Currency holders.

Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up. Is it our fault that somedays there just is very little news??? 

Please, If you do not like what we share….just quit reading us.  Or if there is a certain Intel provider you don’t care for….DON’T READ THEM…There is no reason for nasty comments or name-calling.

We want to thank our loyal readers over the last 7 years and hope that all our dreams come true very soon.

Sincerely~ The Dinar Recaps Team

PS to Tom F...if you take the time multiple times every day to email Dinar Recaps criticizing us for what we do, or don't post, at least have the courage to leave your real email so we can reply to you.  Otherwise your emails will continue to go into our spam folder.

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up.

Only encouragement, nothing about facts?

Dinar Recaps wrote:Is it our fault that somedays there just is very little news???

There is news everyday. It's just not the type that's very "Encouraging".

Facts are much better than lies...

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up"

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Maybe if you just posted facts instead of the provably false screed from cretins who have time and again been proven wrong, and time and again proven to be deliberate liars, you would not get so much negative response from currency holders that are beginning to wake up to the truth. Oh but wait, honesty would negative effect your clicks and thus your income, wouldn't it?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 2805820865  Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 2805820865  Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 2805820865  Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:15 am

Glad to see that Ken is getting bombarded with hate mail.  It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:12 am

I wonder how their mail has been lately?  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Note: "Our Team is working constantly to find encouraging tidbits to keep currency holders from giving up" Empty Recraps - New Format But SOS

Post by Another Guest Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:42 am

Recraps has a new format they have been using for a few months and it appears one can just openly reply thru Disqus and others BUT...... recraps still monitors those messages and deletes anything that might upset their money maker.........so rarely now do you even see a reply.  All one has to do currently to realize they STILL do not want the truth is all the BS they thank Judy Byington for on a pretty much daily basis.  Can't get more outlandish than the BS she has been collecting and spewing to dland for sometime now and recraps laps it up.  (BTW, Has anyone ever questioned her about why she just gets the most unbelievable stuff to publish?)

We can only hope that someone stating the truth on this adventure has been keeping tabs ON THEIR comments to recraps that have not been posted so they can prove in a court of law that recraps did/does have an agenda and that is promulgating BS and ignoring the rest.  Recraps probably got more negative comments on Okie than any one person,(I know I sent dozens that never saw the light of day) yet all they would show were the praises and now we know okie admitted he was spreading BS.

Another Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:03 am

Thanks for the updated info ANOTHER GUEST.  I did notice their comments go through Disques now.  I think that is another monetizing strategy.  But, I think that most people find it to be highly inconvenient to respond on that platform.  But, hey, at least DR has all of those ADSENSE ADS still on their site, so when people come to read their posts, and click on the ADS they are still getting paid per click.  That is all they want anyway.  They don't really care what anyone has to say in response to the posts they put up.  

We may have to go ahead and look more into the Judy Byington situation.  @CarlSpackler  is looking for some new endeavors. 

By the way.  I noticed you didn't log in with your username.  Everything Ok?  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum