Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD!

3 posters

Go down

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Empty HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD!

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:53 pm

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG:

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Th?id=OIP.2MIq9TpZ7QwJeXx0qFFAtwHaHa&pid=15HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Zap-Comic-Book-Bazinga

Fake Organization Scams

• Fake government agencies, non-existent charitable organizations and other fake groups and entities - there are a host of scammers who create legitimate sounding organizations that do not exist or exist only on paper.  Before you donate or pay some organization, check here for the frauds!

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php#aKvHDdSSf6vt4Cch.99
REPORT FRAUD HERE:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Lies210

Fake Government Agencies, Scam Charitable Organizations and Other Non-Existent Entities - How to Recognize Them and How to Report Them
We have all heard about fake email and mails claiming to be from your bank or credit card company, but scammers don't limit themselves to those institutions.  Especially at the holidays, after natural disasters and during political campaigns, fraudsters are quick to capitalize upon the latest news items to create fake organizations. 
They use the names of famous events, people in the news or even claim to be a branch of a government, a nonprofit or a charitable organization, to get you to give them money or your identity.
Below are links to our pages with actual examples of these scams. 

How to Recognize a Fake Organization, Institution or Government Agency

Let's look at some actual situations, experiences and in some cases, emails people received and see how we can spot that they are scams. In general, notice the awesome amount of misspellings, poor grammar and run-on sentences.  Even if they weren't scams, would you believe that someone who wrote or spoke like that would be in a position of authority?  But that may not be a giveaway: some scammers are very well educated and smooth talkers, too!
Some of these pages are being updated: They should be online by January 1, 2008

Sample Scam agencies and organizations by theme

• Fake political organizations

• Fake Government Agencies

• Fake NGO's and international organizations

• Fake Charitable Organizations

• Fake Social Organizations

• Fraudulent religious organizations

• Miscellaneous - international organizations

See this page for a detail explanation of how the scams work, step-by-step!

How to Report a Fraudulent Organization or Business Proposal

In the United States contact:

U.S. Secret Service
Financial Crimes Division
1800 G Street, NW
Room 942
Washington, DC 20223
Phone: (202) 435–5850
Fax: (202) 435–5031
Or contact the local U.S. Secret Service Field Office.

Overseas

Contact the Foreign Commercial Service (FSC) at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If there is no FCS office, contact the American Citizens Services Unit of the Consular Section or the Regional Security Office.
For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.
And please let us know about any suspicious calls or emails you receive.  We look for patterns so that we can alert the authorities and victims to new scams, before it is too late!

For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php#TEJZtJ3pDzCV01th.99

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 5ad3e64711c40

YES! PLEASE HELP US SHUT THESE FRAUDS DOWN AND TAKE A MINUTE AND REPORT THEM! THANK YOU!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 2245507099HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Empty Re: HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Jerzy lives and executes his fraudulent activities from Calgary Canada.

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) is the central agency in Canada that collects information and criminal intelligence on such matters as mass marketing fraud (e.g., telemarketing), advance fee fraud (e.g., West African letters), Internet fraud and identification theft complaints.

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/index-eng.htm

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! Empty Re: HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD!

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Thanks Nash!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 2245507099HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG AND STOP THE DONATION FRAUD! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Great info.  Internet fraud is it.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum