Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jester 8/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jester 8/18/18

3 posters

Go down

Jester 8/18/18 Empty Jester 8/18/18

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:37 pm

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

[Jojill] Jester , what have you found out from your sources

[moneydr] Jester... What have you been able to find out about someone possibly getting paid??

[JESTER] Jojill WELL AS I TOLD YOU THURSDAY WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT FOR A FEW DAYS... I AM A LITTLE SURPRISED WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT ACTUAL PROOF TOGETHER WITH THE GUYS WE HAVE WORKING ON THIS...

[JESTER] WE GOT THE NEWS LAST WEDNESDAY FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE... SO I AM NOT DOUBTING IT HAPPENED AT ALL...
[JESTER] BUT WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PUT CONCRETE PROOF WITH IT... IN THE FORM OF SOMETHING IN THE MAINSTREAM THAT I COULD SHOW TO YOU... I USUALLY LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING WITH A LINK BUT THIS IS TOO UNDER THE RADAR APPARENTLY...

[JESTER] THE DEAL WENT DOWN IN HONG KONG... WE KNOW MONEY IS MOVING AROUND... WE JUST CAN'T EXACTLY TELL WHERE IT IS COMING FROM OR GOING TO... THE BANKERS ARE BEING VERY TIGHT LIPPED RIGHT NOW...

[JESTER] WE KNOW SOME MORE ARE SET UP FIRST HAND... THEORETICALLY SOME FOR NEXT WEEK SCHEDULED WITH PEOPLE I HAVE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF...

[Jojill] Jester that’s great..... the most we’ve had

[moneydr] Can you tell us which currency exchanged?

[JESTER] I SHOULD TELL YOU IT IS NOT DINAR... BUT CERTAIN BOXES OF ZIM...

[JESTER] NOW ACT RIGHT... BECAUSE IT DOES NOT APPLY TO THE NOTES YOU BOUGHT OFF EBAY... HAHAHA...

[moneydr] So, which zwd are you referring to?

[JESTER] BOXES ARE SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT... AND THEY CONTAIN CERTIFICATES... FOR ASSETS... SO IT IS A BIT DIFFERENT AND ON A MUCH LARGER SCALE...

[JESTER] SO THE WHOLE THING IS ALSO OF A SPECIAL NATURE REGARDING THOSE BOXES...

[JESTER] BUT THE WORD IS THEY ARE USING THE TRANSACTIONS TO MOVE THINGS AROUND... THE ASSETS ARE WORTH A BUNCH AND WILL HELP FUND OTHER THINGS...

[Jojill] Jester but the wheels are turning

[Sandhaul] Jester any idea what the other things are?

[JESTER] Jojill I WAS HOPING TO KNOW HOW THEY INTENDED TO MOVE THAT FORWARD IN PRINT BUT WE ONLY HAVE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD... THE WOLF IS LOOKING DILIGENTLY...

[JESTER] INTERESTINGLY WE DID SEE INFORMATION REGARDING ZIMBABWE AND CHINA'S RENEWED WORKING RELATIONSHIP...

[JESTER] AND SADLY NBC REPORTS CHINA HAD A HAND IN MUGABE'S OVERTHROW... GO FIGURE... THEY HAVE TO GET THAT BOOGIEMAN STUFF OUT THERE TO SCARE THE SHEEPLE...

[JESTER] THAT IS ALL THE RUSSIA STUFF IS... KEEPING THE SHEEPLE SCARED OF THE BOOGIEMAN...

[moneydr] Of course they do

[JESTER] JUST TO TIE THINGS FURTHER TOGETHER... BACK IN THE DAY BEFORE O HAD HIM KILLED – QADDAFI - THEY WERE LIKING TO TRY TO DO A COMMON GOLD CURRENCY FOR ALL OF AFRICA...

[JESTER] IT IS NO SECRET THAT THIS IS THE WAY OF THINGS FORWARD...

[JESTER] UNFORTUNATELY IT IS QUESTIONABLE IF THE US WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO COVER THEIR END...

[jmk47] this is truly a battle between good and evil

[JESTER] “The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913. Under the Federal Reserve’s two percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years,”

[JESTER] "The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve. The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold. Under the gold standard through 1913, the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000,”

[JESTER] YOU CAN CHECK THAT OUT FOR YOURSELF... 
https://www.rt.com/business/423364-us-gold-dollar-bullion/

[JESTER] DANG... TIME TO GO... THANKS FOR COMING IN EVERYONE... WAS REALLY GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT...

[JESTER] TAKE IT EASY AND GOD BLESS....
US congressman proposes gold-backed dollar, but does America have enough bullion?

Published time: 6 Apr, 2018 08:50 Edited time: 6 Apr, 2018 08:53

Republican Congressman from West Virginia Alex Mooney has proposed a bill “to define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.” The problem is that the US may not have enough physical gold to back the greenback, an expert tells RT.

In bill number 5404, dated March 22, Mooney criticizes US monetary policy, citing the fall in the dollar’s purchasing power after the gold standard was abolished.

“The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913. Under the Federal Reserve’s two percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years,” the bill says.

The congressman goes on to describe the advantages of having a gold-backed dollar.

"The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve. The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold. Under the gold standard through 1913, the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000,” Mooney says.

However, there are questions surrounding the ability of the US government to back the dollar with physical gold. America claims to hold 8,133.5 tons of physical gold in its official reserves. Fifty-eight percent is reportedly held in Fort Knox, Kentucky, 20 percent at West Point in New York, 16 percent is said to be at the US Mint in Denver, Colorado, and five percent is held at the New York Fed.

Singapore’s BullionStar precious metals expert Ronan Manly previously told RT that America’s actual gold reserves are likely much smaller.

“The entire story around the US gold reserves is opaque and secretive. There has never been a full independent audit of the US gold reserves, and the custodians of the gold, the US Mint and the Federal Reserve of New York will not let anybody into the vaults to view the gold or to count it,” Manly told RT.

The expert was also sceptical about the purity of the gold stored in American vaults.

Even the details that have been provided on the supposed US gold holdings show that a majority of the gold bars are low purity and in weights that don’t conform to the industry standard ‘Good Delivery’ gold bar specifications,” Manly said. According him, this gold can’t be traded on the international market because of the low quality.

https://www.rt.com/business/423364-us-gold-dollar-bullion/

Jester 8/18/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jester 8/18/18 Empty Re: Jester 8/18/18

Post by power123 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Jester you're full of bullshits  

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester 8/18/18 Empty Re: Jester 8/18/18

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 am

If you smelled a fart in the room, and you didn't do it, don't worry about it- Open a window.....That's why farts stink, so deaf people can enjoy them, too! Jester 8/18/18 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum