Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills: "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"."

3 posters

Go down

Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." Empty Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills: "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"."

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Randy Koonce  

Everyone asks me:  How does Iraq Pay for this?  This event does not Cost Iraq anything.   Many say that Iraq has over $35 trillion out on the market and would never be able to pay for this.  The truth is Iraq has only $35 trillion and that includes the new bills.  What do I mean by new bills?   Those are the 1, 5, 10, 20 dinar notes... When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street".   If you notice, "remove 000's" does NOT mean a LOP.  It just means they want to get them "off the street".   And by the intentional design of this event, if you bring the RV out low, like at 10 Cents and the USD is worth more than the Dinar, then the Dinar will not come off the street because they will keep their Dinar and just use the USD.

8/18/18

Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." Empty Re: Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills: "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"."

Post by Sam I Am Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:27 pm

What a dillhole!  Deleting three zeros does not mean removing the "three zero" notes.  If it did, that would mean that the 50,000 and 10,000 notes will remain in circulation because they have FOUR ZEROS!!!  When they remove the three zeros they will remove all of the IQD notes - the 250, the 500, the 1,000 the 5,000, the 10,000. the 25,000, and the 50,000 - and replace them with a new currency at the new rate minus three zeros.  In other words the rate will go from about 1200:1 ($.00085) for the IQD to 1.2:1 ($.85) for its replacement.  No profit - just an even exchange of value.

And for the record, there are over 65 trillion dinar in the M1 money supply and over 85 trillion in the M2, and they have a little over $50 billion in their foreign currency reserves to back all of that dinar.  Do the math, folks.  They dinar's current value is too high if anything.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills:  "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"." Empty Re: Randy Koonce: "When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills: "Remove the 000'S" from the Street"."

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:59 am

Simple question - why do other countries remove zeroes?  Because they are dealing with hyperinflationary policies.  It's a ledger-line trick.  Venezuela is deleting 5 zeroes.  They are an oil-rich nation too.  So, when they remove those 5 zeros, who gets rich?  Anyone?  Nope.

Randy Koonce is clueless.  Iran and Turkey and Venezuela are three examples of oil-rich nations suffering through massive currency crises...why wouldn't they just RV and fix everything?  Wait, it doesn't work that way?  But Iraq and Vietnam and Zimbabwe will RV?

LOL.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum