Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Go down

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude Empty Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude 9475

Japan's Fuji Oil logo

08/16/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Japan's Fuji Oil Refinery has bought 2.5 million barrels of Middle Eastern crude in October through a tender and is seeking to buy more oil to replace Iranian supplies, trade sources said on Thursday.

Fuji bought one million barrels of Arab Panoco crude at a premium of about 15 cents a barrel above the official selling price and another 1 million barrels of Qatari ground crude at a discount of 50 and 70 cents a barrel from the official price.

The sources said that the company bought in a tender closed Thursday, 500 thousand barrels of upper Zakum crude, less than 25 cents from the official sale price.

Fuji Oil, like other Japanese refiners, is expected to stop loading Iranian crude from October as US sanctions on Iran's energy sector come into effect in November.

"Shipping and insurance companies and banks are very reluctant to start Iranian trade," one source said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13292

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum