Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18

2 posters

Go down

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 Empty "What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:44 am

I have come up with a definitive plan for what to do with the RV money. Absolutely nothing. I am going to make my life and the lives of my family as comfortable as possible in this screwed up 3D world for the time I have left.

I have not just been sitting around waiting for two and a half years for this to happen. I have been actively reaching out to many organizations that claim to be humanitarian fund providers and have been politely ignored.

Bruce has been politely ignored for six and a half years. Zap and other prosperity package receivers have been politely ignored for more than twenty years. Farm claim recipients for forty years.

What we are proposing is not wanted by the world. The world wants prosperity for those that do the work to destroy the planet and make lives miserable for those who don't. I am done with it. If God wants this world to be a light filled paradise then I leave it for Him to do it. If He decides this insignificant speck in the universe is not worth the hassle and leaves it for the dark to have it, so be it.

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 Empty Re: "What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18

Post by Allenj Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:54 pm

[quote="RamblerNash"]I have come up with a definitive plan for what to do with the RV money. Absolutely nothing. I am going to make my life and the lives of my family as comfortable as possible in this screwed up 3D world for the time I have left.

I have not just been sitting around waiting for two and a half years for this to happen. I have been actively reaching out to many organizations that claim to be humanitarian fund providers and have been politely ignored.

Bruce has been politely ignored for six and a half years. Zap and other prosperity package receivers have been politely ignored for more than twenty years. Farm claim recipients for forty years.

What we are proposing is not wanted by the world. The world wants prosperity for those that do the work to destroy the planet and make lives miserable for those who don't. I am done with it. If God wants this world to be a light filled paradise then I leave it for Him to do it. If He decides this insignificant speck in the universe is not worth the hassle and leaves it for the dark to have it, so be it.[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]well nash i will agree with you on some things let say for argument sake if it does reinstate and goes back what it was in 5/00 90% of the ones that have it will be broke in 6 months in fact i am not sure it will reinstate or RV or not  i am just expressing my opinion[/color]

[color=#ff0000]me my self i would like to live a debt free i have been debt free most of my life i would like to achieve that again but the way it is going i don't for see it i am getting ready to but some more land and i am already 60 so i don't for see that happen again [/color]

[color=#ff0000]their is so much misleading info on the dinar coming from the GURUs  it will disencourage any one from investing in it [/color]

[color=#ff0000]the bible tell you ( i ready don't like quoting the bible here) not to seek the things of this world but seek the things from above where the rust will take it away! [/color]

[color=#ff0000]nothing wrong with money it's what we do with it. a lot of Christian has fell into this and the let greed lead them greed is like a pit you fall into lot of FRIENDS their to help you but what happen when you get out of the pit[/color]

[color=#ff0000]any thing after what it take to survive on belongs to the lord and his work not US now that dont mean we buy a 100,000 home when a 30,000 will do or a Mercedes when a 10 year old Volkswagen will do [/color]

[color=#ff0000]i hope anyone reads this will under stand my point  we as individuals like a country must have our priorities in order[/color]

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 Empty Re: "What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:01 pm

@Allenj I'm not the author of the article.

"What do we do with the Money?" by (Anonymous) - 8/15/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:35 am

[quote="RamblerNash"][size=16]@Allenj I'm not the author of the article.[/size][/quote]

i understand

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum