Page 1 of 1 • Share
I believe in signs. I read and/or hear all kinds of things in clouds, sand, shells, books, poems, headlines, animals, trees, flowers, etc. I see signs in EVERYTHING. I don't go overboard, but when something happens that's a little out of the ordinary, I take note.
For instance. Today. I was cleaning my office and I moved my printer to dust and there on the floor was a 500k VND note I thought I had lost. I'd organized my currency in January of this year. Put everything I'll need in a folder, but couldn't figure out where a 500k VND was? (And yes, I have cleaned since January!!
But two hours ago the 500k VND practically jumped out at me from the floor under my printer. Seriously.
In my book that is a SIGN. What was hidden is now visible and HERE.
You may think I'm crazy and that's OK. I believe it means something
1. Have your currency sorted and counted
2. Know where you can put your hands on your ID's: Including 1 photo ID and 1 with your street address
3. Have 2 copies of a printout of your Humanitarian/Business plan
4. Remember to ask for the HIGHEST SOVEREIGN RATE. Ask to look at the Bank Screen to make sure you're getting exactly what you want.
5. Get cards and/or names and contact numbers/E's of everyone you deal with at your exchange.
6. Bring someone with you in case you're too lightheaded to drive or get yourself home after your exchange.
May miracles shower this IDC fellowship, blessed Gaia, her Kingdoms, Humanity and All.
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 17744
Join date : 2015-02-19
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum