Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK

Go down

Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK Empty Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK

Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK Image

13-08-2018 03:49 PM

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu on Monday expressed his country's hope for active Iraqi cooperation against the PKK.

"In solidarity with our Iraqi brothers in their struggle against the Da'ash organization, the Iraqi central government has largely eliminated the organization and now the role of the struggle against the PKK has come," said Jawishoglu in a speech at the 10th Turkish ambassadors' conference in Ankara.

"We expect the Iraqi central government to cooperate effectively with Turkey, focusing on the outcome."

"Turkey has the right to legitimate defense in accordance with international law and we will continue to take all necessary steps to end the presence of the PKK, the Democratic Union Party and the People's Protection Units wherever they are," he added.

"We have shown a firm and principled stance on the illegal referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan region of Iraq that took place last year, and we see today that we are the only country that acted honestly about the administration of the Kurdish region, where the administration of the region tells us that the countries that were opposed to the referendum in front of public opinion were Encourage them to do it '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171021

Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on Iraq to cooperate in combating the PKK 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum