Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ??

Go down

Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? Empty Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ??

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ??

Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? Image

13-08-2018 03:45 PM

Written by: Zuhair Al-Fatlawi
We were overcome by the scars and calamities after 2003, and we were very happy to change the situation and pay attention to the economy of the country and to see the process of reconstruction and construction and development, especially after the promises launched by the world's leading countries such as America, Britain, France and others, but we were pleased with a series of fires have a beginning without end opposition With the change and most of them have PhDs and have experience in the jihad and the removal of the dictatorial regime and take control of the country to spread the concepts of freedom and democracy! But the abundance of fires everywhere, especially in the state departments and banks and reached the ballot boxes !, Although the signs of failure in the administration Pant from the beginning, but politicians asked the people patience and waiting and say good coming? The people were accustomed to this "bang" of the country's leaders.

The government and the Ministry of Finance, Interior and Oil, Health and Trade, some markets and equipment kits and the latest election funds of the Electoral Commission, all those fires and it is said that the reason is " Electrical fault "

Even the big markets in Jamila, Shorja and New Baghdad are said to be settling accounts among traders. The Ministry of the Interior is unable to develop solutions and treatments and the victim is the citizen. Unfortunately, the Ministry of the Interior, represented by the Directorate of Civil Defense, has failed and is unable to achieve fire safety and subject all ministries, commercial markets and storage places to continuous follow-up and to grant them licenses and approvals of civil defense experts of all kinds especially in Jamila, Shorja, Subject to inspection and compel them to establish safety and security conditions as civilized countries do. Everyone should be subject to this responsibility and put an end to this (random storage), which has become a concern for citizens and threatens their daily lives that the need to store these goods and follow the modern buildings and free of incendiary materials and systematically and take out the large stores of cities and know all the details and these actions is absolutely necessary is not acceptable and reasonable There should be stores and "firewood" for firewood and wood near the city centers. This is a responsibility of solidarity from several quarters such as the Municipality of Baghdad, National Security, Civil Firefighting Teams, Municipal Councils and even the citizen is responsible and to report such violations and abuses. Ministry of Interior (Directorate of Civil Defense), which we have not seen one day inspected government ministries, markets and hotels and searched for (fire extinguisher) or the electricity system or the outer ladder of large buildings, of course, all these details end with the payment of bribes and signing the safety of the site, and the corruption of this failure and the lives of citizens and waste Their money And resort to unemployment and blackmail government banks to obtain advances. It is not logical that the daily news bulletin should lead to fire, disasters, victims and electric contact. Firefighters spread firefighters to reach the scene of the fire, not the destruction of cars and equipment as we see in some fire stations as well as the spread of corruption in the Directorate of Civil Defense.

This is an invitation to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers / Citizens Affairs Department / Ministry of Interior / Directorate of Civil Defense / Municipal Councils / Provincial Councils / to follow up and secure the residential areas, commercial stores and hotels in the holy governorates and conducting inspection tours waiting for answer and reply.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171019

Ministry of Interior reason .. fires destruction of the country's economy and bankruptcy ?? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum