Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts

4 posters

Go down

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts Empty I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts

Post by GirlBye Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:30 pm

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts Tigris-euphrat-regulation%20map

If you look at this map you will notice...

The government sanctioned Iran located to east of Iraq
Tariffed Turkey to the North/NorthEast of Iraq
Sanctioned Syria to the NorthWest of Iraq

This has effectively sanctioned all the countries that is some way threaten Iraq. (That border Iraq)

The map indicates via black brackets how Turkey has effectively Dammed up the Euphrates and the Tigris River to the point that it is just a mere trickle into Iraq.
Iran is also guilty of Damming water away from Iraq effectively creating a major drought.   The Euphrates also flows directly through Syria so we all know that is not good news for Iraq.

I think that the Tariffs and Sanctions are setting Iraq up to be a Middle Eastern Super Power along with Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, whose countries also border Iraq coincidentally. Those sanctions are creating a very distinct border. This is illustrated very distinctly on the map.

I believe that until Turkey and Iran start releasing water to Iraq they are going to face a very bleak economic future. However Iran has to do more than a mere water release. They have deeper issues.

So what say you?

As an aside, 1 Jordanian Dinar equals 1.41 United States Dollar. All bordering (friendly) countries to Iraq have currency that is more valuable than the US Dollar. 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts Empty Re: I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts

Post by GypZ Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:52 pm

I agree with you on those points.
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts Empty Re: I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:52 pm

the theory has a lot of merit but you have to get rid of iraian influence first and the only quick is get rid of Malaki first
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi GYPz and Jayzze thanks for chiming in...  coffee
I think the mere fact that Maliki opposed sanctions on Syria is very telling of his agenda.  ISIS has a stranglehold on Syria, and he is against sanctions???   sorry   

Here is the question, how do you oust him?
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm

They dont want him gone ...My belief is if they wanted him gone he would be gone....Plain and simple. sorry
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:00 pm

quess what gyp  irag is going no where just like the dinar' think about this at the confrences of davos and kuaitt the countries promised financial aid but only gave them peanuts of what they promised. it was because of m stealing it until they get the balls to arrest him  there will be know change. btw there was a fire where the ballots were stored who was behind it m he will do anything and everything to keep his immunity. do not be supprised if he protests the new election results just to stall for time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:03 pm

GypZ wrote:They dont want him gone ...My belief is if they wanted him gone he would be gone....Plain and simple. sorry

I believe that the corruption is embedded in the political fabric. I think Maliki is connected with the leadership of Iran financially.  Remember the quote, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." I think that statement applies.

All leadership in Iraq must be absolutely loyal to Iraq FIRST. Until then, nothing can change. 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 am

That is most likely a part of it...Really we must consider that many Iraq people may have relatives in Iran ect....They are co mingled ethnically therefore it is nearly impossible too separate them....They are neighbor's who consume each others food economics are involved here as well......I think too understand the whole picture you must take this into consideration as well.....They need too get rid of the hard line religious leaders over there in IRAN ,so the people can be free of oppression.....
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 pm

GypZ wrote:That is most likely a part of it...Really we must consider that many Iraq people may have relatives in Iran ect....They are co mingled ethnically therefore it is nearly impossible too separate them....They are neighbor's who consume each others food economics are involved here as well......I think too understand the whole picture you must take this into consideration as well.....They need too get rid of the hard line religious leaders over there in IRAN ,so the people can be free of oppression.....

GypZ that is a very relevant consideration. I think that Iraq should take a page from Kuwait's playbook and concentrate on strengthening political and economic ties with the West and Asia. Moreover, Iraq needs to embrace more liberal Western socio-political concepts, including universal female suffrage. Women with voices create strong economies.  Wink
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:36 pm

GirlBye wrote:As an aside, 1 Jordanian Dinar equals 1.41 United States Dollar. All bordering (friendly) countries to Iraq have currency that is more valuable than the US Dollar.
1 SAR = 0.266 USD.

I don't think it's how much currency you can buy with 1 USD, but what can 1 USD purchase, as far as goods and services in their countries.

I found a website, and the data can be argued, but as a representation of what can be purchased, says quite a bit.

I tend to use "What does a loaf of bread cost?", so the link starts there:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/prices_by_country.jsp?displayCurrency=USD&itemId=9

If bread isn't a good choice, there are other foods to choose from, and you can also select different currencies.

I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Rambler Nash great link!!! 
Thank you!  Its very interesting to see how the price of food corresponds to the value of the countries currency.  I Have A Theory! Please Share Your Thoughts 1211619650
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum