Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state

Go down

Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state Empty Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Block : Abadi became very far from the second state

"Because of its failure to fight corruption and provide services" ...

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  11/08/2018 - 18:39 Iraq

Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state B76a84d300015218844d5c61b53fd3fd_L

The leader of the Badr bloc, Razak al-Haidari, said on Saturday that current Prime Minister Haider Abadi has become very distant from the second term because of his "failure" in fighting corruption and providing services to citizens, according to his opinion.

Al-Haidari told Basnews that "the sermon of the reference was very clear and it does not apply to Abadi, especially as it emphasized a strong and strong president. Abadi does not have these qualities. During his rule, he was not firm and strong against corruption and corruption." .

He added that "Abadi has become a popular rejection after his failure to provide citizens services, and the people have filled his promises since he took the chair of the prime minister to this day, without any application on the ground. All these factors make Abadi far away from the second term."

Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A

Razak Al-Haidari

The secretary of the Iraqi Communist Party and a leader in the alliance of the "Sadoun" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement has confirmed to (Basneoz), recently, that «the last reference speech came in response to the requirements of society, and Iraq needs a change to the approach that failed for 15 years», That «the management of the crisis has become more complex and the gap of mistrust widened between the government and the people».

The leader of the alliance, "Sadr", the leader of the Iraqi elections, Moqtada al-Sadr, has put 40 conditions that he said the next prime minister must enjoy, including not be dual nationality and be loyal to Iraq and speaks more than language and fights corruption, To a large extent with those suggested by the Shiite reference to Ali al-Sistani, does not apply to Haider Abadi.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/458476

Block <Badr>: Abadi became very far from the second state 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum