Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
lol no way more smoke I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

lol no way more smoke

+10
war eagle
Nav
aksafeone
browns
GregH
sn1pe
ProDinar
Rich Queen
whoppertwins
openmind
14 posters

Go down

lol no way more smoke Empty lol no way more smoke

Post by openmind Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:59 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

lol no way more smoke Empty Re: lol no way more smoke

Post by whoppertwins Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 am

ooh man more depressing news ugh
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 am

The Iraqi Dinar DOES have value. It is just small at the moment. You will NOT lose all of your money - you could return your dinar right now to where you bought it from for a small loss. I hate stories done like this by people who have done about a half day's worth of research.

chillout chillout chillout

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 am

A Ponzi scheme is one where you invest and a new investor pays your profits on your investment. if the Iraq Dinar currency is a Ponzi scheme then the country needs to go to jail, but wait, what new investor is paying for your investment? None, so is it a Ponzi scheme, No. Simply put, we are waiting for the currency to revalue, now is that a Ponzi scheme? no. The only way this could be a Ponzi scheme is if someone like Ty at Dinar Banker used a second investors money to pay you, now is Ty doing this, no, he simply buys and sells dinar. The problem I have with the Fox news clip is the man never said it was a Ponzi scheme, only the news anchor did. More smoke in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 am

I don't believe those people, I have been told the Dinar will RV on the second Tuesday of next week...

hemademe :evil: Twisted Evil
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 am

Fox News is using the term Ponzi Scheme to be synonymous with Scam. Because Ponzi Schemes have been in the news a lot lately, the term carries more weight with the average Joe, thereby making the threat of a scam seem more real. Fox News probably does not even really understand what a real Ponzi Scheme actually is.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GregH Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 am

Lets say for the sake of an argument the Dinar is a scam... that would mean a few Iraqis were scammers... and Shabibi would be on the top of the list as far as a target to any, I don't know maybe an Army or Marine or Navy Seal sniper type that was invested... DON'T YOU THINK, as an educated man Shabibi would know better!!!

Don't forget, it took awhile... bin Laden could run but he couldn't hide forever!!!

Just saying... plus I don't ever remember Shabibi saying anything like "buy the dinar, we're going to revalue it tomorrow". Of course, maybe I MISSED THAT ANNOUNCEMENT.
GregH
GregH

Back to top Go down

Post by browns Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am

The report from Fox Toledo news is not from Fox News Channel. This report was on TV in late November or Early December, 2011. It is NOT a recent report. It is probably being seen by more people in this room than was seen by the local viewing population.

The person interviewed is an investment advisor who sells financial products such as mutual funds. It is not surprising that he deems the purchase of IQD to be a poor investment.

Do not be discouraged about this report. I certainly was not. This report came out just after I bought my first dinars but I have investigated the IQD RV possibilities enough that I was not discouraged.

Again, this newscast was made in late November or early December 2010 and made very little impact whatsoever here in Toledo. Because of the efforts of a few key people here in Toledo, I think we will find one of the higher per capita ownership of IQD in the country.

In my opinion, the person posting this report is doing a dis-service to our members.

browns

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 am

Don't know about y'all but I walked into this investment with my eyes wide open and NO ONE was twisting my arm. I asked a Wells Fargo Bank manager yesterday in Anchorage about the Dinar and he told me you could only buy it from 3 dealers!! (Boy is this guy dumb.) He also said that "NO BANK will touch the Dinar." I said, "So you are telling me that the Iraqi Dinar and Viet Nam Dong are worthless and a scam?" He told me that none of their employees were allowed to buy them - did that tell me anything?
My comment was, "In that case you want nothing to do with these currencies?" He said that was correct. My next comment was, "THEN IN THAT CASE YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE MANY OF YOUR DEPOSITORS WHEN THEY LEAVE YOU BANK FOR ONE THAT IS MORE "CURRENCY FRIENDLY" AFTER THESE CURRENCIES RE-VALUE." My plan is to close my account with Wells Fargo and use another bank. That means ALL of my accounts, CD's and investments currently held by that institution. WHO will join me???
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Openmind:

Why are you even involved in the investment?

Sharing these videos from sources who obviously have no idea what they are talking about is a huge disservice...

Anyone can go online and find hundreds of negative information regarding almost anything, therefore does that mean that negative information is all valid?

Most of us have chosen to get involved in this investment based on our own due diligence and I for one cannot believe a country like Iraq with its huge assets, will be able to function indefinitely within the global marketplace with worthless currency...

It is not as if this will be the first time a country's currency has gone from worthless to a significant value overnight... look at the Kuwait Dinar, the German Mark, the Russian Ruble, the Japanese Yen...

In the future, think about what you are sharing before you post it because you have only hurt your own credibility...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Nav Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

I agree with you, but on the other hand, you may not want to decide on which bank you will use in the future based on one dumb & uninformed employee...

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by GregH Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Rich Queen wrote:The Iraqi Dinar DOES have value. It is just small at the moment. You will NOT lose all of your money - you could return your dinar right now to where you bought it from for a small loss. I hate stories done like this by people who have done about a half day's worth of research.

chillout chillout chillout

I like them actually... it just shows how much more we know then those idiots... makes me feel good... and it going to make me rich... can't wait to see those morons kicking themselves. ONE IN A LIFETIME FOR EVERYONE but the naysayers will be stupid the rest of their lives... just saying!!!
GregH
GregH

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:07 pm

I heard the RV is the third Wednesday of next week!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 pm

war eagle wrote:I heard the RV is the third Wednesday of next week!!!

and remember you heard it here first lol

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 pm

lol!
ProDinar wrote:I don't believe those people, I have been told the Dinar will RV on the second Tuesday of next week...

lol no way more smoke 3091836158 :evil: Twisted Evil
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm

aksafeone wrote:Don't know about y'all but I walked into this investment with my eyes wide open and NO ONE was twisting my arm. I asked a Wells Fargo Bank manager yesterday in Anchorage about the Dinar and he told me you could only buy it from 3 dealers!! (Boy is this guy dumb.) He also said that "NO BANK will touch the Dinar." I said, "So you are telling me that the Iraqi Dinar and Viet Nam Dong are worthless and a scam?" He told me that none of their employees were allowed to buy them - did that tell me anything?
My comment was, "In that case you want nothing to do with these currencies?" He said that was correct. My next comment was, "THEN IN THAT CASE YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE MANY OF YOUR DEPOSITORS WHEN THEY LEAVE YOU BANK FOR ONE THAT IS MORE "CURRENCY FRIENDLY" AFTER THESE CURRENCIES RE-VALUE." My plan is to close my account with Wells Fargo and use another bank. That means ALL of my accounts, CD's and investments currently held by that institution. WHO will join me???

I will and my Wells Fargo bank is telling me diferant than you, in fact, she said, "I am not suposed to tell you this, but the Dinar will Rv this year". So, who is lying to whom? Is the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 pm

K here goes nothing!

For those of you whom noticed that my main goal in this site is to keep people informed by articles of others or world news regarding the dinar investment. Im going to give some information but please dont ask me any questions on it because im not going to respond. Don't mean to be rude but my goal is to inform and live it at that. Should you wish to instigate on your own , pls do so.

Awhile back I mentioned to a user here on this site while I was commenting on one of the articles that had been posted, that I have a few friends in the middle east. Well early today- (late for my friend in egypt Mohamed), met with him on chat on a personal website (no dinar websites) and he informed me that its all over Egypt of the Revaluation of the Iraqi dinar soon to take place. I had mentioned to him that I was reconsidering turning in my dinar awhile back so he gave me this information with hopes that I had not gone through with it. I only state facts from real occurences that come my way, so make out of it what you will.God Bless.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Nav wrote:Openmind:

Why are you even involved in the investment?

Sharing these videos from sources who obviously have no idea what they are talking about is a huge disservice...

Anyone can go online and find hundreds of negative information regarding almost anything, therefore does that mean that negative information is all valid?

Most of us have chosen to get involved in this investment based on our own due diligence and I for one cannot believe a country like Iraq with its huge assets, will be able to function indefinitely within the global marketplace with worthless currency...

It is not as if this will be the first time a country's currency has gone from worthless to a significant value overnight... look at the Kuwait Dinar, the German Mark, the Russian Ruble, the Japanese Yen...

In the future, think about what you are sharing before you post it because you have only hurt your own credibility...

As you can clearly see, I put this as more smoke and I was laughing at the news, not promoting it. Why are you so antagonizing?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 pm

browns wrote:In my opinion, the person posting this report is doing a dis-service to our members.

Grow up. Im not promoting these videos as truth, but in my opinion as misinformation. But even if someone did say these videos had truth, you shouldn't bash the person, but bash what he said. Within any investment there will be people with different opinions on it. Again grow up.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

I wonder how many billions of Dinar Rupert Murdock holds? The rich and powerful don't want you (us) to profit from this. More disinformation from the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

That's when Whimpy pays for his hamburgers!!! It just might be so!!! lololol!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum