Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided

Go down

Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  Empty Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided

Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  8e504cb4-35e0-4f65-bd0a-a5d82000280f_16x9_1200x676

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia published a report issued on Thursday under the title "Iran messing with Iraq and bring sectarianism to the forefront."

The newspaper quoted the sources as "credible" as saying that "the leader of the coalition," victory "Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, and became the opportunity" the largest "according to the" sudden " Badr "Hadi al-Ameri, and a coalition of state law led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki after the accession of" victory "to form the largest bloc in parliament," and the selection of the new prime minister.

The newspaper said that the plan put forward by the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Erj Musjidi, turned the political equation in Iraq, and re-installed and face the "great success" achieved by Sadr, which is against the Iranian interventions in his country in the elections, which returns sectarian conflicts to the previous goal of bringing Iraq into Aton The confrontations again threaten to divide it.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c5283747-9a79-455d-9fc6-07b5c3b55041

Report: Tehran removed Abadi from Sadr and the opportunity is favorable for them and Iraq will be divided  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum