Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes

Go down

A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes Empty A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 pm

A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes

A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes 40536598_303

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced the immediate opening of an international team to investigate the crimes of a sympathetic organization.

In a statement, the foreign

ministry said it would support the mission of the international team headed by Karim Khan, head of the international investigation team set up under UN Security Council Resolution 2379 of 2017. He added that this international investigative team is tasked to collect, store and keep evidence that criminalizes the terrorist gangs in preparation for submission to the Iraqi national courts Calling for justice and the size of large crimes committed against civilians in front of the world according to Iraqi laws.

The ministry confirmed the full support of the Iraqi government and facilitated the task of the team to implement this decision.

She said the jurisdiction of the Iraqi courts is complete to look into these crimes committed by gangs and will be the role of Iraqi experts of investigating judges and criminal experts active within the investigation team on the crimes mentioned.

The UN Security Council unanimously decided on September 21 to set up an investigation team to collect evidence related to the massacres of the "Islamic State", known as a "da'is", against the Yezidi minority and other atrocities committed by the organization in Iraq. Britain drafted a resolution calling for UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich to form an investigation team headed by a special adviser to support efforts to hold al-Daqash accountable.

Human Rights Watch criticized the decision, which saw a missed opportunity by the Council to address the atrocities committed by the Iraqi army and other forces. "No one denies the importance of dealing with the widespread atrocities committed by the Islamic State in Iraq, but ignoring abuses by Iraqi and international forces is not only flawed, it is shortsighted," said Balqis Jarrah, head of international justice at the organization.

After months of pressure, Baghdad agreed in August to the inquiry, which the resolution said would "support local efforts" to hold accountable elements of a "preaching" organization by "gathering and maintaining evidence" in Iraq. Some 3,000 women are believed to remain in detention. The United Nations called the massacres of the Yazidis a genocide.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/371c431c-f639-4fb1-8f23-c8868734a552

A controversial international team launches an investigation into Iraq's crimes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum