Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him

Go down

Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him Empty Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him

Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him Hizballah

Twilight News

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Hezbollah guerrillas under the banner of popular mobilization on Wednesday criticized Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's stance on US sanctions against Iran.

"The Iranian Muslim people are being subjected to a new unjust campaign launched by the American administration and those in its orbit in order to tighten the siege and punish it, to humiliate it and deprive it of its right to deal economically with the peoples of the world," the Brigades said in a statement.

"The sanctions come after America has overturned its legal commitments and its international commitments to the nuclear agreement signed between the Islamic Republic and the 5 + 1 group, which was concluded under the auspices and ratification of the United Nations. It is no secret to the honorable people in the world that the Islamic Republic pays the price of its principled and moral positions, And its support to the peoples of the region in the face of aggressive American and Zionist plans and policies. "

The statement added that Iran "stood by the Iraqi people in its ordeal when it occupied gangs and supported large parts of its territory, and provided money, arms and men so that Iraq does not fall prey to these criminal gangs supported by America and its allies, and participated in the failure of this malicious scheme, Martyrs of the senior Iranian leaders in the soil of the land of Iraq, in the position of Musharraf can not be forgotten or denied by our loyal people. "

He added that "unjust and illegal sanctions taken by the US administration against the brotherly Iranian people indicate the extent of control of the Zionist lobby and Saudi money on the idiot Trump obsessed with hostility to the Islamic Republic and the axis of resistance."

"Our Iraqi people have suffered two decades of bitter and cruel siege imposed by America and its agents, and we are still remembering its painful chapters, and therefore we refuse to be part of the projects of besieging and starving peoples, especially our Muslim peoples, whether in Iran, Yemen or Palestine. Iraq to a pawn in the hand of global arrogance move as it pleases. "

He added that "the position declared by Abadi towards the unjust sanctions imposed on the Islamic Republic is not related to the position of the Iraqi people in connection with our people known as honor and dignity and parents can not deny the positions of brothers or deny their virtue and sacrifices, or line up to the side of their enemies, "He said, referring to the American will to represent himself, his whims and ambitions, to satisfy those who fancy that they will reward him for his position. He should have been brave and dignified, rejecting American dictates and rejected by many countries.

"We are convinced that the Islamic Republic will face these challenges with the unity of its people, its awareness, its patience, and its unity, And the dispersion around his leadership, and will miss the opportunity to those who bet on the waiver of dignity in exchange for a loaf of bread.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/fc999d8f-2fb9-40c5-b5f4-a4df729d4f40

Hezbollah criticizes Abadi and attacks Washington sanctions against Iran: Two sides stand behind him 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum