Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV There YET????  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RV There YET????

2 posters

Go down

RV There YET????  Empty RV There YET????

Post by gldneagle Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 am

Well it's after 8 AM or as I like to say 08:00 (Hey you can take the soldier out of the military but you can't take the military out of a soldier!!)

RV THERE YET Daddy?? Mommy R V There yet?!?!?

R V THERE YET DADDY??? MOMMY R V THERE YET ????

Has anyone heard???

Did somebunny press D button???? You know the pretty shiny BIG RED Button that says RV????

I could care less if M, S, A, or even T pushes it! If fact I could care less if J,K,L,M,N,O,P or anyone else pushes the pretty BIG RED Button!!! Just please press it. Hey Mr. Keepers Of The BUTTON go a head just push it a little bit & see if it moves. We dare you.....no a little harder... a little harder...... Why Gee who would know what it would do until ya pushed it. Hey, it's great for Iraq in becoming financially free and independent, it's good for the USA and untold other countries and it's fantastic for all of us little guys (Individuals) who need it and it will help economies immeasurably too.

So please push D button. Better yet....my birthday is the same as William Penn (founder of PA), Dwight D. Eisenhower (A fantastic Army General and Late President of the great USA), and Winnie the Pooh and me just 1 day short of the middle of the month SO LET ME PUSH THAT PRETTY BIG RED BUTTON & see what happens.

Well just trying to lighten the mood while we (I am sure anxiously as me) (I'm a disabled vet and between the pain and the anxiously waiting I can't get any sleep!!!! {I guarantee that I'm not the only one in this predicament!!} ) await what we all pray will be the day of OUR GIFT!!

I know many prayers are going up to the Throne Room right now. How thrilling to think that this (According to what we've all read) will start to roll on a day that is so important to Israel. Some forget that Israel was the reciepent of a number of the scud missles that even cost a group of our own soldiers from a unit based in Greensburg, PA. That would be a fitting 'coincidence' if you ask me. I'm just starting to realize no major event is by accident.

Your investment in the Dinar is not an accident but rather it is by Divine appointment. We all must remember to not only just be thankful but acknowledge that it was God that lead you to this and if you do you will prosper. If not, you will be like the vast majority of those lottery winners. Within five to seven years they are worse off. They blow it. Please with all the excitement please keep in mind all that you've read here and standing grounded and blessed so you wil continue to prosper. If you blow it on nothing then you will be worse off. Bless others and save for the hard times ahead and best of all THANK GOD FOR YOUR BOUNTIFUL BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

bigsmile Ilikeyou threadsneaker

Have Fun BE BLESSED AND LET"S GO RV!!!!

RV THERE YET?!?!?!? PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND A CHERRY ON TOP!!!!!! crazyspin

OK Now BE Honest if your as excited as me & HOPEFUL Post your feelings below!! Obviously this is just for fun, especially if you too can't sleep....hoping!!!!! Be Blessed!!! :cheers:

gldneagle

Back to top Go down

RV There YET????  Empty Re: RV There YET????

Post by BoltUpright Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 am

I'm just afraid of all the disappointment that comes along with each and every morning it doesn't materialize. I hope that people can begin to realize that nobody knows how long this might go on for and not to get caught up in the daily hype. I feel so badly for those that truly hang everything on each and every day because that will surely take its toll. It's quite obvious that nobody has a clue as to if and when this might happen but we all must continue to push forward because just in case somewhere down the road it does happen, we will need to have our wits about us.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum