Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable

Go down

Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable Empty Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:56 am

Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable

Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable DkFXCOSW4AAQJrS

Twilight News

6 minutes ago

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, called for the formation of a non-sectarian government and the selection of a strong and able prime minister.

"Complaints and allegations of election fraud and mismanagement after the parliamentary elections resulted in a decision to sort out a partial manual promise," Jan Kubic said during his presentation to the UN Security Council on Iraq.

"The unprecedented low voter turnout during the May 12 parliamentary elections, where about 60 percent of eligible voters did not participate, sent a strong message of dissatisfaction with the current situation in the management of public affairs," he said.

"The situation has been further complicated by the demonstrations, where the majority of participants were young people who complain about the lack of basic services, lack of electricity, lack of employment opportunities and widespread corruption."

"However, their messages have become more politicized, criticizing national leaders and successive governments for ignoring the needs of the people and social justice, expressing their deep and growing frustration with former political leaders, and the political system based on sectarian quotas, which they saw as a form of corruption, Internal affairs ".

"I would like to note with great appreciation that Prime Minister Abadi has made great efforts to provide prompt and appropriate solutions to legitimate popular demands, which has temporarily alleviated the burdens facing people living in difficult circumstances," he said.

"I urge political leaders to listen to the voice of the people and to accelerate the process of forming a national, non-sectarian, inclusive government with a strong and capable prime minister that gives priority to political, economic and social reforms, job creation, reconciliation, justice, equality, accountability and good governance, That will put all armed formations under the strict control of the state, which will act with firm resolve against militias operating outside the control and criminal gangs, which will ensure the full sovereignty and real independence of Iraq away from external interference. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a7861a08-ac37-406b-af7c-176749d93880

Kubic: Iraq needs a non-sectarian government Prime Minister is strong and capable 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum