Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Free World" 8/3/18

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Free World" 8/3/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 Yosef_10

"Free World"

It’s so great, great, great to see all the final geopolitical pieces falling into place.

We’ve gotten word that every international election observer is now in agreement that Zimbabwe elections were up to stuff, and they are ALL PREPARED to release sanctions against the government of Zimbabwe—legally paving the way for global Zimbabwe bond redemptions.

Seriously, I could cry I’m so happy.

Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’re living in a free world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out the violence yesterday was on the opposition part to ZANU-PF, and they were firing on their own supporters… their own gunman was killed by the military protecting civilians.

In total, six died sadly including an innocent street vendor.

Blessings and burdens.

Iran and Israel have even come to livable terms.

Yemen and Saudi Arabia too.

Even Palestine, Kurdistan and Syria are all happy because their getting back sovereign territory to reclaim their good standing nations.

Tell me you are watching this all come together in real time? Please Lord let them see what I see. If not, just lie to me and say it’s beautiful because this is historic, historic stuff folks.

World Peace and Prosperity!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, or, or… it’s just another hot Thursday in August… ‘cause whatever you believe is 100% your reality at this point.

So what’s going to happen now is Zimbabwe will announce their Presidential election results as being legal and final; Zimbabwe will then rejoin the British Commonwealth and the UK will magically settle Brexit with the EU, as it relates to the British Pound still being the reserve currency of all 53 sovereign nations within the Commonwealth.

This is a critical for the UK, as their greatest export is their money—they really don’t make much anymore and certainly not enough to fund their government.

Overnight Zimbabwe will become known as the wealthiest nation in the world. Because it always was, and why the UK colonized there in the mid 1800’s and ultimately the Rothschild clan attempted to break free as Rhodesia, far away from the Commonwealth and their British Pound… using their puppet Robert Mugabe since 1980.

Wakanda Forever.

If you haven’t heard last night’s HAS call, I suggest you do so by going to the HAS website.

We covered a lot of topics in 3 hours, especially about the spiritual aspect of your redemption and what it means to be a servant redeeming your Zim. Both very important topics in my opinion.

As for timing, the ZEC said they will be announcing Presidential results either later tonight or tomorrow, and then all the sanctions will formally be taken off by the respective governments, and away we go sometime this weekend here in the US—timed up with the close of banking business on the East Coast.

Both major US and Canadian banks are chomping at the bit to get us in the door first with our regular currencies, but cannot publicly promote the RV in any way.

HSBC will not promote their ability to redeem Zim at all. If ya know and hold Zim, well done If ya don’t, too bad so sad.

Currency sales will continue on-line until the RV begins, and then it’s gone forever. Zim too. Whooooshhhhhh, History that never happened. What RV?

Please do not use Wells Fargo for anything post RV—to me WF is the anti-Christ. And anyone supporting their redemption vehicle as evil as their master. Citibank isn’t high on my list either. I feel like Bank of America has turned the moral corner, and Chase is slowly getting there. The smaller banks are just that, smaller and don’t have as many amenities… but you can choose where you go.

Hey, this is all just my opinion… which rests somewhere between heightened knowledge and raw ignorance.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Free World" 8/3/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:11 pm

HSBC, one of the MOST corrupt banking institutions on the planet...Wells Fargo could only dream of being as corrupt as HSBC.  Explains why Yosef the Dipshit loves HSBC so much.

Currency sales, you say?  What currency sales?  Of ZWD?  What banking institution sells ZWD?  Can you point those out for us, please?  Oh wait - you can't buy defunct, decommisioned, demonetized ZWD notes from a bank?  But ZWD will continue to be sold on-line?  You mean on Amazon, sold as a collector's item?  OK then.  So, if you know for a fact that ZWD is worth trillions, why don't you accept ZWD in place of USD to pay for access to your website?  Why aren't you buying up every last note you can find?

OK, now, about your claim that Zimbabwe will become the wealthiest nation overnight...wanna bet on that?  You think British colonization is the evidence that Zimbabwe is the wealthiest nation on the planet?  Duh.  Not even close to being true.  But they're gonna re-join the Commonwealth, which is the same evil Anglo-dominated group you've decried for 2 years?  And this is a good thing now?  I thought white people were the bane of your existence?  The source of all evil?

Seriously, you are delusional and sad.  And a dipshit to boot.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Free World" 8/3/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:05 am

Pretty much yea, not to mention a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 2805820865  Alexander Gagin/Yosef     "Free World"  8/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum