Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation

Go down

Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation Empty Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation

Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation Haider-abadnce24

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The head of the Iraqi government, Haydar al-Abadi, is in the process of referring the files of 50 senior officials to the Integrity Commission to investigate suspicions of corruption and mismanagement, including ministers and deputy ministers, but observers of the situation in Iraq reduced his ability to hold the corrupt .

The head of the Center for Political Thought, Ihsan al-Shammari, a close associate of the Iraqi prime minister, told Asharq Al-Awsat that the planned measures "may take longer because of the nature of the files being uploaded and the required checks and inspections." Shammari stressed that «the officials referred to (integrity) ranging positions between ministers and deputy ministers and directors general in the various institutions of the state».

Abadi said in a press conference yesterday: "We have a basic campaign against corruption and the prosecution of corrupt, and soon we will publish what we have done in this regard, and was referred to the (integrity) and the people sentenced," they returned that «the apparent corruption needs convincing evidence And unequivocal evidence, the judiciary is not satisfied with the words of the Prime Minister; it needs conclusive evidence on the ground ». He also referred to «the formation of committees to review all the work of officials, although there is a delay or corruption of a certain official, we will take strong measures against him».

In addition to lifting the files of corruption to the Integrity Commission, Iraqi political circles are currently talking about Abadi's intention to stop officials from working and withdraw their hands from the departments and ministries they manage, as he did with the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi. Local news agencies and agencies circulated yesterday the decision to withdraw the hand of Sami Sami, budget officer at the Ministry of Finance, but the latter denied this.

Local observers view Abadi's actions in recent days as actions under the influence of public pressure expressed by demonstrations and sit-ins in the central and southern governorates, as well as an attempt by Abadi to appear resolute and capable of running the state and fighting corrupt people. Representative of the religious authority in Najaf.

On the other hand, the newspaper itself reported on the formation of the new Iraqi government and the conditions of the leader of the Sadrist movement, which was developed recently.

Sadr put about 30 conditions for the formation of the government, and 40 for the president, most notably the lack of dual nationality, which implies the exclusion of the current prime minister, and the most powerful candidates Haider Abadi, who holds British citizenship. Sadr stipulated that the head of government be outside the House of Representatives, and is fluent in more than one language, and is not subject to foreign pressure. To be good and not corrupt, and to end the interference of the party in the government and its institutions.

While Abadi appeared to be prepared to freeze his membership in the Dawa party and not to concede it, the head of Sadr's political bureau, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi, once again outlined the government's features advocated by Moqtada al-Sadr.

On the possibility of conditional waiver by Abadi towards his membership in the Dawa Party, the leader of the Dawa Party Ali al-Alaq said that "Abadi will not resign from the Islamic Dawa Party because it is history, ideology and ideology, but it is possible to freeze his membership in the party, Special grades and others in the next government completely independent ».

He added that «Muqtada al-Sadr has the right to put forward his vision in terms of the choice of the prime minister, a view of dialogue», indicating that «Abbadi candidate victory for prime minister and not a candidate for the Dawa Party». He pointed out that the relations «Ebadi talks and the Kurdistan Regional Government President Nechirvan Barzani did not touch on alliances, but there was dialogue and understandings on the formation of the largest bloc, and who says that Kirkuk will be a price for the second term of Abbadi is exaggerated». "There are no deals under the table or over the Constitution and the law, and the time of political deals is over because of the pressure of the street and our principles in the victory."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7102b718-328e-4a2f-ad7d-a26f01a0408a

Abadi soon to transfer the files of 50 officials of integrity .. close to him: will not resign from the invitation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum