Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Word from my Currency Holder" by Vee 7/27/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Word from my Currency Holder" by Vee 7/27/18

Go down

"Word from my Currency Holder" by Vee 7/27/18 Empty "Word from my Currency Holder" by Vee 7/27/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 am

this may mean something.. ( side note ,looking at the date above if numbers - numerology mean anything I think the day may be ..8-8-18 or 8-18-18 ? just a thought)

Thu 7/26/2018 5:41 PM

"Hi ....... (Vee),

There are more changes coming to the layaway program and you will be notified in the next 10 days of those.

For now nothing is changing and your business with us will resume as usual.

A representative from our company will be contacting all customers with the changes coming next week once we have all the details from our attorneys and the regulators.

Thank you for your patience."

CLS

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 3:42 PM (Vee) wrote:

Hi again.. so I guess the only option is one option a 30 day..

can I ask what federal law has made you only offer one set period of time ?

would you know why they might had changed it ? Anyway .. money order sent today... should arrive Monday .. hum that rhymed ..

Subject: Re: Hi guys. layaway question

Hi .... (Vee)

Sorry we no longer offer a 45 day layaway program.

We are making changes to the layaway program to comply with federal laws that effect them.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your free to purchase a 30 day plan if you wish.

Thank you,

CLS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum