Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????

4 posters

Go down

Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   Empty Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????

Post by gldneagle Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I have a serious question for members who really know their facts only please. Yes, I know my question requires an opinion but I've heard so much I need to know a solid answer. I was thinking if the Vietnam Dong does not RV with the IQD of investing a substantial chunk in that in order to do philanthropic endeavors. My concern is an extremely close friend of mine read an article here under Vietnam and now she is concerned the even if it doesn't go at same time this may be a bad move. I am flat broke at the moment (but I won't be after the RV) so telling me to go get a professional's advise isn't an answer at the present time. I am a disabled veteran who is holding on by my teeth and praying for this RV everyday like so many of you are. I really need to know a solid answer to this. If you want you can send a email or post here whichever you prefer. I appreciate all of you folks. Thank you. God Bless the USA and GO RV!!! bigsmile

Last edited by gldneagle on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total

gldneagle

Back to top Go down

Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   Empty Re: Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????

Post by bobbysac Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm

the way i see it ,i dont know if the dong will come out soon ,i know they say it will,but after this ride with the dinar i just dont know anymore ,i also have invested in the dong and i just wanted to be in it ,i will be ready to go the long shot with this but who knows it might happen soon ,you dont hear to much of the dong like you do with the dinar ,if your looking for this to be quick rv ,i dont think so ,but if the dinars rv and it works for us than i cant see why not buy dong for a future investment,a little wont hurt ,i just did it just to see if i can win twice with the rvs ,i think this will be our only chance to do this ,so at least i played ,not as much money as the dinar but it would be cool if it did ,it would buy me a new car ,who knows maybe the dong will rv before the dinar these days ,dont buy to much and treat it as if this doesnt go for a while you can just sit on it and someday it will happen ,i hoped i helped a little ,good luck buddy ,
peace out and stay well

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????   Empty Re: Would You Invest in Dong after the RV????

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Not sure what you consider a substantial amt but I would not invest too much off the bat til you research more and find out how and if they will actually rv. Just because a currency has a very low value doesnt mean it will necessarily rv. They could very well lop like zimbabwe. Never know. Maybe toss a few bucks at it and then spend time studying/ JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramouche Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

If you have a sufficient amount of dinars, it just makes sense to reinvest some of the windfall in another currency such as the Chinese Yuan or Vietnamese Dong. A million dong only costs $60 - so for $1500 you can get about 25 million dong. If that currency comes in at a decent rate, you'll perhaps make more than you did on the dinar. It's not a bad move if you have the cash to expend.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum