Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits

Go down

Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits Empty Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:17 am

Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits

Baghdad does not deny its existence and the dispute is on how to pay ...

26/07/2018 - 15:21 Economy / Iraq

Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits 30d39d995b0e4d6583c665a8b34f9f09_L

The Lebanese Minister of State for Combating Corruption, Nicola Tueni, said that the debts approved by Iraq are due from 2003 and other years before, and belong to legal persons and Lebanese industrial and commercial companies.

"This debt has been accumulating since the days of Saddam Hussein's regime in 1993, when Iraq was trapped and the United Nations approved the oil-for-food program," the Lebanese minister was quoted as saying by Al-Gomhuriya newspaper. Lebanon has had more problems with deliveries. "

Tueni pointed out that during the period of strikes against Iraq and beyond, "many Lebanese traders had requests in the sea destined for Iraq damaged by the strike, some of which were damaged, while others did not catch the Lebanese merchants the price or could not deliver.

The Lebanese minister explained that these goods are estimated to cost "about one billion dollars according to the prices of the year 1993. These Lebanese requests extend from 1993 until after 2003."

"The Iraqi authorities have finally recognized the post-occupation period from 2003 to today," Tueni said, adding that Baghdad "does not deny the accumulated debt since 1993, it recognizes it, but with a difference is a point of disagreement between us" .

"The Iraqi authorities say they want to pay the money due in 1993 but according to the treatment of the Paris Club, which says that there is an agreement between all the countries that owe it to Iraq, namely Russia, France and England," the Lebanese minister said. And America and China are required to write off their debts owed to them from Iraq from 1993 to 2003 provided that Iraq pays only 10 percent of these debts.

"The Iraqi side wants to accept Lebanon to be treated in the same way," he said, adding that 10 percent of Lebanon's debts, which are estimated at $ 1 billion, And the Lebanese state is demanding debt on behalf of the Lebanese citizen and serving Lebanese society, industry and trade. "

The Lebanese minister pointed out that the mobilization of the debt file now is due to "the deterioration of the situation in Iraq, as this was not possible in the past, Iraq was subjected to siege and then to the strike and occupation ... Thus, the security situation there was not favorable," adding: "Today we began to restore the rights of Lebanese companies and institutions to the Republic of Iraq."

On the value of total debt, Tueni said that "the 1993 debt is estimated at $ 1 billion and receivables from 2003 are also estimated at $ 1 billion."

"The Lebanese minister said that Beirut is now seeking to demand interest on these amounts because the value of the currency has changed and the companies (estimated at 153 companies) that lost their day or did not pay their money continued to pay the debts owed to banks.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/454739

Lebanon calls for two billion dollars of accumulated debt to Iraq .. In addition to the benefits 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum