Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18

Go down

"IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18 Empty "IMF Cut off" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/25/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 am

KTFA

DogLuvr » July 25th, 2018

Q? for anyone. Regarding Iraq no longer receiving loans, was there a date for that? Is it immediately or some date in the future?

Mekong » July 25th, 2018

My impression was that the IMF cut off funding effective immediately.

IIRC, the IMF is willing to revisit funding Iraq after the new government is seated during the 3rd review by the IMF of the Standby Arrangement (SBA)

imo...President Trump doesn't want Iraq shackled by the IMF and neither does Iraq.
Hopefully shortly, Iraq won't need the IMF ... imo

Frank26 » July 25th, 2018

KTFA KONA ............... PAY ATTENTION .............. WALKINGSTICK IS ARTICLE CARPET BOMBING FOR A REASON CALLED ................ FRIDAY TEAM CHAT AND MONDAY CC.

Walkingstick » July 25th, 2018

Abadi discussed with the envoy of the US President steps to improve services and economic reform

Editorial date: 2018/7/25 23:41

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed with the envoy of US President for International Alliance Affairs, Brett McCurk, steps to improve services and economic reform in the country.

"Abadi met in his office Wednesday with the envoy of US President for International Alliance Affairs, Brett McCurk, during which they discussed enhancing bilateral relations between the two countries and discussing political developments," the statement said.

"We also appreciated the steps taken by the Iraqi government and its efforts to improve services and economic reform," he said

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=170046

RockCharlie229 » July 25th, 2018

This is huge in respect to moving forward!! I was reading artices on the Marshall Plan and improving services was a big part of it.

A-Marshall-Plan-for-Iraq Link

A-Marshall-Plan-for-Iraq

Walkingstick » July 25th, 2018

Central Bank Holds Seminar on Block Qin and FinTech "FinTech & Blockchain"
 https://cbi.iq/news/view/768

Union of Arab Banks concludes the cycle of preparing financial statements for banks in Baghdad LINK

Al-Hantal calls on the Gulf states to approve the opening of branches of Iraqi private banks LINK

Saudi Arabia takes Kurdistan as a hub for its commercial activity in Iraq LINK

Frost & Sullivan: More than 212 projects ready for investment in Iraq Link

Don961 » July 25th, 2018

Sovereign guarantees

Author: Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

26/7/2018 12:00 am

Sovereign guarantees means the guarantees provided by the State to international creditors, whether banks, international bodies or investment companies, for the purpose of borrowing or launching international bonds or to guarantee the work of foreign investment companies claiming insurance for their funds and assets in Iraq.

The assets that are "provided as collateral and regulated" usually fall within the framework of the law governing financial management and public debt throughout the world, protecting the public money and the rights of future generations and blocking any attempt to make decisions that may jeopardize the future of the country in the coming years. Facilitate decision-making without resorting to other references as representative of the people to obtain approvals for sovereign guarantees.

It is certain that a law such as the law of financial management and public debt in any country is legislation that deviates from the parliamentary body representing the people, whether parliamentary or presidential system, and therefore, what is contained in the law of the general budget each year is in fact under the Financial Management Law And the public debt, while some countries resort to legislation on sovereign guarantees, which regulates the work of successive governments to govern during the use of the file to provide guarantees to international bodies, whatever they form "banks, companies, creditors or others," and avoids going into the loop back to House of Representatives for ratification or conclusion

The decision of the Federal Supreme Court when ruled on the eleventh of this July, unconstitutional article 2 / II / 19 of the General Budget Law 2018, which stated (all sovereign guarantees of investment projects with the approval of the Council of Ministers and the ratification of the House of Representatives), after I considered In the appeal submitted by the Government on this specific provision, on the grounds that it impeded the implementation of investment projects.

And therefore we need to make adjustments in this regard to the law of financial management and public debt, or the enactment of a law on sovereign guarantees at this stage to determine the performance of the government within the framework of what the House of Representatives approved in these laws, and thus avoid the repetition of additions to the budget and submit appeals to the Federal Court Claiming that (the ratification of the House of Representatives) means restricting the movement of the executive authority in the conclusion of contracts that belong to investment projects, or consider returning to the House of Representatives in the ratification of contracts interference in the affairs of the executive authority and contrary to the principle of separation of powers. link

Etisalat Announces Improved Internet Service And Adding New Capacity

26/7/2018 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Ministry of Communications announced on Wednesday the improvement of the Internet service after the addition of new capacities and repair of all items.

The ministry's media advisor, Hazem Mohammed Ali, said in a statement: "The engineering and technical teams in the ministry have been able to repair all the pieces that led to the weakness of the Internet service recently and under the direct supervision of Minister of Communications Hassan Kazem Al-Rashed.

"We have added new capacity on the network to provide high-quality, stable, secure, stable and non-volatile service," he added. "Through its Gate Gate project, the ministry will improve and upgrade the service to meet the requirements And the needs of participants ".

Ali said that "connecting all the Internet capacities to the project of the portals of access will accelerate the identification of the beam and the treatment of any technical defect occurs suddenly, in addition to enhancing the security aspect by monitoring the capacities entering Iraq," noting that "the continuation of repeated segments of the cable (GBI) was One of the reasons that influenced the speed and level of the Internet. " link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum