Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces

Go down

Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces Empty Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces

Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces 000000

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the reason for the reduction of allocations provinces.

"The decline in the allocations of the provinces is due to the decline in revenues due to the collapse of oil prices," Abbadi said at the weekly press conference.

Abadi said that "the Council of Ministers discussed today to take quick measures to provide employment opportunities for the unemployed," adding that "a lot of service directorates have been transferred with their financial allocations to the provinces for about two years."

"We have allocated funds to finance water projects in Basra and Dhi Qar."

He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers approved the formation of a higher committee membership of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Commission to hold accountable those who are in default in all governorates."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e5bbb250-571c-4536-a7d6-82d712c0e206

Abadi identifies the reason for the low allocations of provinces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum