Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18

Go down

"Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 Empty "Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:13 am

"Love, or Not Love" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 7/23/18 Image_10

“LOVE, or NOT LOVE”

7/23/2018 1:42 PM EST

When I was 26 years old, recently married, and aggressively pursuing happiness, I was offered a job where I would have made over 400k a year. If I took the job I knew I’d be consumed with the pursuit of money working 12-14 hour days, justifying neglecting everyone and everything I loved because the money I made would take care of their financial needs. Instead, I took a job as an Art Teacher making 38 thousand a year. That was the best decision I ever made.

I had told every girl I dated since the seventh grade that I would have twin boys one day. With no history of twins in my family it didn’t seem likely. Ignorant that it ran through the Woman’s side at the time, I always told my wife we were going to have twin boys, even though she had no twins in her family either. But I remember choosing to be there as a father to my nonexistent sons when I decided to be a teacher. Four years later those sons were born.

When you know something is real, it doesn’t matter what currently exists or what anyone else believes. It doesn’t matter what has happened in the past, or the probabilities if it happening in the future. I loved my sons completely even before I knew how they’d come to exist, what their names would be, or who was the woman who would be their mother.

The Multiverse just created my sons from the substance of our love and focused intention. I never considered the details. I made the same choice everyday to believe myself over multiple miscarriages, naysayers, and solid visible evidence that we wouldn’t even have one child. We never used in-vitro, or any other kind of fertilization technique. But I never doubted I would have twin boys.

We’re faced with these choices every day: Love or money, life or death, God or Man. Often times when we make these monumental decisions we are completely oblivious to the power of the moment. There’s plenty of reasons to justify whatever decision we make, and for the most part no one would blame us for our decision.

But what if we knew the gravity of our next decision? What if we knew that some arbitrary choice we have that could easily be forgotten in a week would ignite a butterfly effect that changed the course of our entire life?

Perhaps we’d peer into future events, able to see the possibilities, realize the immediate impact, and choose differently because of how it would effect our path in the long run. Whether you know it or not you’re faced with these choices everyday. You’re deciding right now if this is worth your time to consider and hoping you make or have already made the right choice.

These aren’t the typical decisions that we take the time to consider. Those decisions require obvious contemplation and often require the counsel of the entire family or a trusted friend. These path changing choices happen in some of the most subtle moments of our life when we’re alone and no one is watching.

One of the most common ways to identify a path changing decision is when there appears to be no consequences for choosing something that is out of line with our innate desire to Love one another. The decision to lie to a homeless person when we know we have change, or to stay in a meeting instead of going to our child’s game are common occurrences that hardly register in our consciousness, especially when we repeatedly make the wrong decision. Bad choices become easier the further down a path we go.

There is a reality about the harshness of the environment that we currently exist in. It was our choice. We chose this path, this reality, and this moment. We’re not here because of someone else’s bad behavior, but because of a choice we made that was out of line with our higher calling.

The exciting part about that revelation is that we have another path changing choice in front of us now. We’re in a transitional historic moment that may not be written about in books, but will decide if our path tells a tale of a failed attempt of a race of slaves to liberate themselves, or a dark time in our past when we lived unconsciously before we finally took ownership of our power.

We are the creators of this world. We get to decide what that world is today and what it becomes in the future. We are the children of God, an expression of Source, and ambassadors of his loving kindness. We have allowed this world to operate in darkness because we have refused to shine. We have remained ignorant of the truth because we have chosen to ignore the strength and impact of our existence. We choose mediocrity because we’re scared to be exceptional. We spend our time trying to fit in and conform to a slavery system that protects us from the burden of freedom.

Teddy Roosevelt said that “No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” So what if that’s the key to knowledge? What if you can unlock an entirely different path for the world just by casting out the subtle offender that has enslaved all of us? Our oppressor is apathy. Indifference is the opposite of caring. There’s plenty of evil deeds to blame, and various people in authority we can get mad at because they allowed a certain behavior to go on. We’ve been doing that for a while now and it hasn’t seemed to change anything. We’ve convinced ourselves that complaining about something is the same as doing something about it.

The truth of the matter is that we make decisions everyday to wait for someone else to take action to liberate us. We ignore real problems because we think we’re not important enough, strong enough, or smart enough to make a difference. All of our issues seem to exist outside of ourselves and we play the part of a victim. Our silence has become our consent for the continued oppression of our innate abilities, rightful authority, and natural desire to shine.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”-JFK. This statement is either a call to action for how the “Good” will prevail, or instructions on how “Evil” will triumph. The forces outside of ourselves can only control us because we give them permission to do so.

Today we can choose a new path. Immediately this will cause anxiety for some, asking ourselves, “What can I do?” But the answer is right in front of us a dozen times a day. The choices we make are not really right or wrong in the absolute sense that punishment or reward is realized based on what we choose. The power in everything we do comes from the knowledge that we are an embodiment of divine love in shape and form. It is our conscious awareness to act, think, and speak in love that allows us to become a conduit for change.

Now consider that there are an infinite number of possible realities coexisting at the same time utilizing your exact energetic signature. The principle of 3,6,9 act as the meta-physical shape and form that allow the physical attributes of this existence to manifest. 3 governs the numbers 1,2, and 4. 6 governs 5,7, and 8. 9 is symbolic of God and governs the 3 and the 6. 9 symbolizes God or Source which is the all in all. It is the “Aya Asher Aya” or the “I will be, what I will to be.” In other words God is the ultimate Source, substance, limits, bounds, essence and origin of all things-both good and evil, spirit and material, etc.

The reality you exist in is an energetic match of your frequency to the Spiritual Hierarchy governing this current creation. We have all submitted ourselves to the ignorance that previously controlled this creation, accepting that we would not know who we were, where we came from, where we were going, or what our purpose was. The change to this reality comes from the infusion of knowledge allowing us to create a new reality based on our decision to remain ignorant, or embrace the truth. In essence, the universe undergoes a programming change much in the same way a computer changes its function based on what it’s programmed to do.

The spiritual hierarchy had a physical representation that was rooted in a human enslavement programming model. The current spiritual hierarchy is built around a human liberation programming model. It’s important to recognize such a massive shift because it allows you to make more educated decisions about the world you want to be a part of and ultimately create.

Our thoughts, words, and actions are programming the Multiverse where we want to exist. In times past we chose to stay ignorant by making decisions based on a limited amount of data entrenched in the illusion of linear space and time. The current infusion of knowledge gives us the option to consider the unlimited possibilities, reactions, and outcomes spanning in every direction through time and space without being limited by either.

The world we create together now, based on our collective consciousness and imagination, is no longer limited by anything other than our willingness to embrace our power to manifest it into reality. This concept seems like such an enormous undertaking when looking at the Quantum reality of endless possible timelines.

What we create generates from our thoughtful intention combined with the substance of our emotional state of living as if that has already occurred. If we feel desperate, scared, or sad, then whatever we manifest is built from this substance, much in the same way a building can be built from brick and wood, or steel and concrete. We can take the most skilled builders and architects in the world and give them popsicle sticks and glue and although they may be able to build something that looks impressive, it would never compare to an edifice built from bricks, wood, and steel.

That being said, I choose to build my world from the substance of love. Love is the intangible spirit material most recognizable as God. We cannot quantify it, but we all value what it feels to love and be loved. There is an unlimited energetic supply of love and it has a positive impact on everything we do. To be “in love” has been recognized as the most sought after and desirable aspects of the entire human experience.

Love has been presented as a weakness in a war driven creation. It’s been used as a stimulus to create wars and as a weapon to manipulate the outcomes. But it is our ability to love, and to be loved by another that all of our strength exists. It is the most natural human thing in the world to care for and love one another. The messiah made loving one another his primary commandment to the disciples before he took off the flesh. In the world where we have existed we have grown fearful of heart break, disappointment, and depression in our willingness to express the power of love.

At this time we are in a historic moment where love has returned to full strength, and our expression of that love is creating our new reality. Our frequency is adjusted based on the Source Energy we absorb allowing us to feel the love of God. In our acceptance of this truth we empower humanity to change the world and create something never before experienced by the beings living here today. This is not a cliche statement, but an intrinsic scientific reality to know that “love is the answer.”

The decisions we make are not nearly as important as the connection we feel to those decisions. Exist, move, and act in love, from the smallest to the largest decisions in your life. Each time we choose love as the substance from which we build our future, we strengthen the bonds of truth, charge the Universe to respond in kind, revitalize the spirits of the broken hearted, and empower humanity to live in peace.

The world is powered by the light of love, and we are conduits of that unlimited Source energy. It is our heart where in lies the key to unlock all of the esoteric, and scientific secrets of our existence. We’re constantly faced with small choices where life and death are the choices. It’s just as real to understand that every decision comes down to love, or not love. Choose love.
Your life depends on it.

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum