Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra

Go down

Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra Empty Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra

Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra Hot%20(2)

Twilight News

2 hours ago

A source in the Basra provincial council said on Monday that the fuel sent by Kuwait to help Iraq to supply power plants was not allocated to the province of Basra.

The source said that "a ship loaded with about 27 thousand liters of diesel fuel to operate some power plants, arrived in the province of Basra," noting that "a grant provided by the National Assembly of Kuwait."

He added that the cargo arrived at the port of Umm Qasr, as well as the arrival of 17 generators to generate electricity at the port of Safwan.

He pointed out that it is not for the province of Basra, but for other Iraqi provinces.

There have been recent mass demonstrations in Basra, in protest against the lack of services such as electricity and water, in addition to the lack of opportunities for workers and high unemployment, while the protesters accused the local governments and central corruption.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/aaf78694-9db7-4ca9-9a5e-ec1e02f1e296

Surprise .. Kuwaiti fuel is not for Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum