Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust!

2 posters

Go down

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Empty Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 am

Holy smokes! Jerzy is way behind on this project of his. You'd think that one of the 300 professionals, that Jerzy claims to have on his team, would of mentioned it to him by now! Why didn't John give him a call?

Jerzy wrote:Due to a lack of effective security systems, container/trailer theft has become an industry unto itself, also resulting in huge losses to the insurers. DragonsHeart partner, Automated Container Technologies (ACT), was the immediate solution in view of the large number of containers that will be utilized in these operations.

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Screen57
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Screen58

The company no longer exists. What a perfect opportunity for Jerzy to exploit that fact.

Container tracking technology:

https://www.google.com/search?q=satellite+container+tracking

Uh, Jerzy...Why would you need funding for something that already exists today?

Jerzy wrote:Ports may utilize the system to poll and track with security in parallel with their ALY-CAT systems. The ALY-CAT GPS system, is an inexpensive yard or port cargo locator/ security central control for STRAI-CAT enabled cargo. The Company’s STRAI-CAT consists of detection units designed to mount and lock on a fixed security plate on a shipping container.

Uh, Jerzy...They already have GPS tracking for cats...

Container Tracking isn't something new for Jerzy. He worked for BullDog back in the early 2000's. Bulldog no longer exists as a company, but for some reason LOL, Jerzy doesn't want to talk about it, or put it on his resume.

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Bulldo10

Company Overview:
Bulldog Technologies, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of wireless security solutions and sensor networks that monitor and secure valuable cargo moving through the global supply chain. Bulldog’s Online Security Solutions (BOSS™️) use advanced wireless technologies and easy-to-use Web-based software to track, monitor, and secure goods in transit, stored in distribution centers, in ports and holding yards.

https://www.retailitinsights.com/doc/bulldog-technologies-inc-0001

Another one of Jerzy's "Pet" projects bites the dust!

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Empty Re: Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Jerzy wrote:Our architects and civil engineering staff provides design solutions to a wide variety of private and governmental clients and project types in the areas of commercial, industrial, residential, marina, and specialty construction.

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Screen59
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Screen60
Jerzy wrote:At Victoria Engineering, we know structures. Our knowledge, experience and dedication have enabled us to become a solid and efficient structural engineering firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA.

Jerzy has lived in the Calgary area for the last 10 years.

Quite a commute to the office (600 miles) in his broke down Oldsmobile...

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! Empty Re: Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust!

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 3508649203 Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 3508649203 Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 2245507099Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "Strai-Cat & BullDog" - Both Bite The Dust! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum